1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BFBC2 CPC server revamped

Discussion in 'Game Server' started by wyx087, 18 Dec 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. digitaldunc

digitaldunc What's a Dremel?

See I'm on the reserved list for bit-tech forum players, thanks :)

2. soviet_

soviet_ Bantros

Just started playing on the server under the name Bantros, good fun, I needed a regular server

3. wyx087

wyx087 Homeworld 3 is happening!!

edited first post with people who has got in-game admin powers :) thanks to Nealieboyee who provided 24/7 PRoCon plugin hosting.

please see my 2nd post in this thread for full details of how to use in-game admin commands.

if any regulars who would like to help out on policing the server, please do ask.

4. Nealieboyee

Nealieboyee Packaging Master!

Thanks Wyx. Some good games tonight. Bit empty at the moment.

5. Fanatic

Fanatic Monimidder

Yo yo, spent last few days playin a bit on here - some good games - although not played by me! Still a bit of a noob and levelling up slowly so take it easy eh?!? Can't play as much as I'd like with a newborn but will be on whenever time allows :)

..Fanatic.. in game name - feel free to add :)

6. DMU_Matt

DMU_Matt mmmm cheesy

Good few games today guys :) Was fun. Fanatic, you got nothing to worry bout, you got a good few kills against me ;D

7. Fanatic

Fanatic Monimidder

Heh, theres no faulting my reactions at times, just getting used to the engine/physics and maps after many many years of CSS - but by the time that happens BF3 will be here and shift the goalposts no doubt!

Ah well nice to play against some of the forum regulars anyway - and some good games this afternoon :D

May jump in again now - got the nipper back off to sleep :thumb:

8. Ph4ZeD

Ph4ZeD What's a Dremel?

Thanks to some of the regulars that added me on Steam. Will be playing tonight after my roast. Good to see the server is full.

9. DragunovHUN

DragunovHUN Modder

Had a blast on Rush this afternoon, i might come back for more but Nelson Bay chases me away every time.

Sorry Minimal :D

10. murraynt

murraynt Modder

No wonder i was disconnected. my little brother is being sucked into this Cod commentry bull. He was trying to upload a 6 min video at nearly 1.1GB It was taking over 400 minuets since we have a poor upload speed.
    6 Minutes lol

11. wyx087

i got kicked for dropped packets by punkbuster..... and when i came back, there is some noticeable rubber banding lag.

but the round after it was fine. so if you experience lag when joining the server, stick it out until the next round, where the lag should go away.

great rush games today. just wish there's more chopper/blackhawk where i can enjoy flying about. hope my piloting was okay on Isla Inocentes attack team :)

12. Parge

Parge the worst Super Moderator

Hey guys, been away for a couple of days but I'm back now so should be on tomorrow night! Can't wait!

13. Andy Mc

Andy Mc Modder

Was nice to play rush last night. Love how it can get totally insane trying to get that last mcom.

14. Rogan

Rogan Not really a

MPUK set us up the mumble.

You'll need the client

And the details:

IP: 85.236.101.45
    Port: 6137

Maybe someone could explain the certificate settings. I'm clueless. I just PRESS BUTAN until it connected to the server.

Last edited: 21 Feb 2011
  15. DMU_Matt

DMU_Matt mmmm cheesy

Ah nice, that would be good. When are they likely to get back to you with an answer? Edit: Great news :) that was quick

Last edited: 21 Feb 2011
  16. TSDAdam

TSDAdam Beard!

Spose I should stick my name down on here too, I tend to play on the server when there's people about. I usually see WyX running about, occasionally shooting things at me ;) Anyway, should you feel the need - TSDAdam is me. Inventive eh?

17. Rogan

Rogan Not really a

So it might just be a bit buggy as they've just updated to 1.2.3

18. wyx087

added you to first post, Adam, you'll be on reserved list tomorrow, when the server restarts.

thanks, Rogan. added those Mumble details into first post.

also, sorry Matt, missed you wanted to help on the server. will add some privileges to your "Jesus is AFK" in game name when i get home.

about the lag issue, would it be worth limit maximum player to 30? i've been toying with this idea in my head because the server doesn't lag until it gets full, so if we limit it to 30, then it'll never actually get full?

19. DMU_Matt

DMU_Matt mmmm cheesy

Well I don't know bout everyone else, but I much prefer the slightly smaller servers (~24) Because the maps were built for that many (they were, after all, designed for consoles). So any reduction from the maximum of 32 gets a big :thumb: from me :)

20. Rogan

Rogan Not really a

I think you'll probably need to do a bit of set up on it. :worried:

Oh hold on... I think it might not like the auto-connect link. I closed the client, reopened it, then added the IP and Port manually.

Oh man, registering to the server when you get on is pretty simple.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.