Other Best music player for Android

Discussion in 'Software' started by postmangav, 4 May 2011.

1. postmangav

postmangav What's a Dremel?

After years of owning an iPod Touch and being nicely accustomed to iTunes, I now have an HTC Wildfire which has made the iPod redundant. I downloaded Winamp off the back of wireless sync (which works when it feels like it) but I just don't like it. The player on the phone is fine but I cant get on with the program on the computer. Nothing seems straightforward with it after years of using iTunes.

Can anyone recommend me a new music player?

2. murraynt

murraynt Modder

Media monkey. i changed from iTunes to it.

3. TheManicGibbon

TheManicGibbon I have no idea what's going on

I use Winamp on Android and find it to be highly usable, but I agree the Windows program is just not right for me :p, I use Windows Media Player instead.

Songbird, doubleTwist and Spotify all have both desktop and Android apps. doubleTwist has wireless sync but I think you have to pay for it, I may be wrong. The Zune player for Windows looks nice if thats your thing, but can be a bit sluggish at times.

There's nothing to stop you using different media players on your phone and PC, unless you use the sync a lot or like a common interface I guess :D

Hope this helps.

4. Kovoet

Kovoet What's a Dremel?

+1 media monkey and the Galaxy S comes standard with a good music player

5. postmangav

postmangav What's a Dremel?

Downloaded MediaMonkey and really like it. Will continue with winamp on the phone as it is quite easy to use. The wifi sync isn't a big deal to be honest as it is so bloody slow. Does anyone have the Gold version and is it worth the upgrade?

6. Kovoet

Kovoet What's a Dremel?

I use the gold version and have had for a very long time. I love media monkey gold