Windows EVE Online Players Sound Off!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by RotoSequence, 10 Sep 2006.

1. kingred

kingred Surfacing sucks!

You should really see a proctologist for those crippling buttock pains. Ever thought about unsubbing and shitposting on scrapheap so you can qualify for your bitter-vet medal?

Also If you are using such words I would extend a challenge to a 1v1, I would even come back to hi-sec so I can make you eat your words. We cant have someone using words to hurt your e-Bushido or whatever.

2. vdbswong

vdbswong It's a Hedgehod

You know, for all the "mature community" stuff that Eve players talk about, it's funny to see that in every community there are still trolls who think they're somehow better than others.

On a related note, it seems like our Corp Directors got a cheery Eve Mail from the guys over at TEST Alliance wishing us a Merry Christmas whilst invading space. Twas' a good read, you should take after them TBH.

3. kingred

kingred Surfacing sucks!

Heh, yeah thats one of our pr campaigns, there should be test dummy contracts up for all your directors/ceos for christmas.

4. jrs77

jrs77 Modder

No matter how you word it, it's nothing else then personal insults.

That's all you Goons can apparently.

5. kingred

kingred Surfacing sucks!

So instead of accepting the challenge and ending this hurf-blurf, you continue to hurf and blurf.

Here's a painting of jean-luc picard.
    [​IMG]
    It looks fine on my friends wall.

6. Akkatha

Akkatha *SCREECH!* /run away.

I've just started getting back into EVE this month, feels much better than the last time I played!

I'm sat in the Bit-Tech public channel so come say hi, Kranus Arrath is the toon name :)

7. SnappyD

SnappyD What's a Dremel?

\o/ Black Legion alliance

8. Garuda

Garuda What's a Dremel?

I am less than a month old in Eve.

9. Kernel

Kernel Likes cheese

Just joined Fallen Ascension, we've just taken the Minotaur Pocket in Fountain off Blast :D

10. ccxo

ccxo On top of a hill

New northen pet moving in.

11. Lenderz

Lenderz Minimodder

Anyone else from bit tech at fanfest? Chess boxing just starting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. LeMaltor

LeMaltor >^_^

I'm back playing, those 5 day free pass things got me back.

Made I slight miscalculation in my spreadsheet whilst using sticks to keep my eye lids open the other night, so what looked like a 10M profit from building an item was actually a 14M loss after I added in 2 more minerals O_O

Bought mins then realised, so I havent lost, just need to build something else, and find a corp >_<

13. Baz

Baz I work for Corsair

Please try and keep the Eve smack talk civil in here guys. I know you take Eve as serious business, in the end it's only a game and not something to get overly worked up and angry over. If you can't keep things friendly, action will be taken.

14. The Professor

The Professor What's a Dremel?

There is to much polatics in eve its to much like the EU, what happened to undock head to low sec and fight some flashys on a belt.

15. kingred

kingred Surfacing sucks!

My guess is people cannot understand the brilliance of the game and get frustrated when metagamed out of their hard earned stuff.

Only recently I managed to liberate a guy from 1.6 billion, and a few courier contracts full of capital bpo's/bpc's when I managed to "rent" a system.

The silly thing is, in our alliance description it states "If you are paying isk for entry into the alliance it is most likely a scam, and no we do not rent space".

There was a brilliant article recently bemoaning that metagaming is rampant within eve online, however my view is simple. If you cannot or will not implement screening procedures within your recruitment of pilots then you are going to get burned when/if you become relevant to the 0.0 picture or if someone just wants to ruin your day.

Also I am pleased to announce my corp decided to part ways, and 50% of its members decided it didn't want those regions, isk and space it fought for, for 6 months and packed up to curse leaving me and the only other director of any worth holding the baby. We decided to start our new corp and am now happily running incursions to fund my carrier/'s and whatnot.

He is also a member of the csm, but I should try and not burn him out too quickly.

16. Kernel

Kernel Likes cheese

I don't suppose anyone here is in AHARM?

17. Odinster

Odinster What's a Dremel?

Used to be a 'hardcore' player but have now lost interest as the levels of smack-talk and asshattery have reached insane numbers after having returned after my break.

18. suenstar

suenstar Collector of Things

I haven't really been inspired to play the game for quite some time now... I'd love to have a reason to play again, but last time I was online The Vale of the Silent was so dull with it being split in half by two mutual alliances.
    I can't call that sector of space home unless people are constantly battling it out with 50-70 pilot gangs, everyone is teaming up to make these super-alliances now so proper fights seem to be a thing of the past.

19. GeorgeStorm

GeorgeStorm Aggressive PC Builder

Me and a couple of friends are looking to start over the summer, although reading the last couple of posts here is putting me off

20. suenstar

suenstar Collector of Things

Don't let my negative post put you off.

My experience in the game is very limited to a small sector of null-sec space; I'm just feeling negative about that area at the moment because the White Noise alliance and Raiden. alliance have split most of the region 50/50 and do nothing but blob the borders and farm the area.

I'm sure other areas of space are much different but I am reluctant to go somewhere else because I have a stupid amount of assets to shift, so would need a spectacular reason to play while those two are keeping the area quiet.
    I'd be somewhat tempted to join up with one of the alliances that have a tiny piece of the region if they could be bothered to put together a fleet to help break up the area a bit more.

Last edited: 1 Jun 2011