Multi So, what are you playing now?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kronos, 29 Apr 2014.

1. Scroome

Scroome Modder

Dying light.

Having a lot of fun with this one.

I certainly enjoyed the April fools super powers they gave everyone, yesterday.

2. mansueto

mansueto Too broke to mod

Slowed down a bit the last few weeks with dota, only play a few games a week as a pose to 1-2 per day.

Playing rust on a reddit rust factions server. It's different in the fact that they want people to RP instead of just raiding, and there are rules for burglarizing peoples houses, etc. It isn't bad now that the rules have settled in.

3. wolf5ster

wolf5ster Minimodder

I am playing BF hardline at present, but purchased Sims 4 in sale for my oldest and realised the key was locked to my origin. In sale price my daughter logged in paid for it not saved card details, I thought return the other copy with the origin policy of not satisfied but played it and got hooked.
    Also now purchased get to to work expansion off cdkeys and totally hooked.
    Mass effect 2, Far cry, HL2 and DOD source have only ever got me this addicted.

4. GeorgeStorm

GeorgeStorm Aggressive PC Builder

Was convinced by some friends over the weekend whilst at LAN to give HOTS a try, quite enjoy it, an easy to pickup and play moba style game, can definitely see it becoming a semi-regular thing whilst my friends still play it.

Also played an unhealthy amount of Pharaoh whilst at LAN, such a good game!

5. Ljs

Ljs Modder

Reinstalled BC2 today and had a hoot! I've missed out on all the BFs since and really enjoyed myself.

6. Pete J

Pete J Employed scum

I'm busy with real world stuff at the moment, but I'm chipping away at the Homeworld Remastered Collection. I've completed the original Homeworld campaign and am now grinding through the sequel. I enjoyed replaying the original campaign with HW2's mechanics - more of a challenge! Homeworld 2's campaign is still as b*st*rd hard as I remember it, if not more so. Still, I've just got to the point where I can build my first Battlecruiser, so things should be a little easier.

7. Gunsmith

Gunsmith Maximum Win

after discovering the Battlefeel mod for supreme commander im smashing through forged alliance again.

god this game is good.

8. Yadda

Yadda Minimodder

Battlefield 3. Still blows me away with its fancy, immersive engine and sublime online shootery-pokery.

A bit of Robocraft because building tanks is cool.

9. silk186

silk186 Derp

the witcher 2 after seeing the trailer for the witcher 3

10. Guest-17499

Guest-17499 Guest

Heroes of Newerth

11. Ficky Pucker

Ficky Pucker I

The Talos Principle, its awesome !

kind of like portal without portals :D

can't think of any other game to compare tbh, but its a really good puzzle game

12. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

As there is little new for a shooter fan at the moment I have trawled through my collection and started to play again:

Aliens vs Predator.
    Bulletstorm.
    Half Life 2 Update.

13. stormbringer500

stormbringer500 What's a Dremel?

Grand Theft Auto V

14. mansueto

mansueto Too broke to mod

I reinstalled gw2 because I was really bored and wanted some PvP / WvW. So far, it's alright, but the WvW seems to be zerg groups avoiding each other, going for objectives. It makes more sense to dodge people and take objectives instead of defending. Kinda wish there was more to it with groups clashing and fighting. Oh well.

15. SonnyJim

SonnyJim Minimodder

I'm continuing a Mass Effect 2 save from a year or two ago. Haven't really been bothered with games for the last year but I'm slowly going through all the games I've bought. Almost finished Portal and also currently playing Tomb Raider (2013).

16. Pete J

Pete J Employed scum

Ryse: Son of Rome

Very pretty but repetitive and easy. I can see why it got mediocre reviews but it's keeping me entertained.

17. Brooxy

Brooxy Loser of the Game

Killing Floor 2 from Steam's early access gig. It's only got a handful of maps and no big explosives at the moment, but it's just as much fun as KF1 is. Worth a look if you're into wave based defense FPS games.

18. ceryni

ceryni Idiot

I just necroed a thread (quite unintentionally, edited later)
    I've been playing this and haven't found anyone to play with.

Seems I haven't been playing any games other people play at the moment

other Multiplayers are
    Borderlands, 1, 2, presequel
    Farcry3
    dead island +riptide
    SR3 and 4 (but Ive completed 3 and just mess about now)

Last edited: 3 May 2015
  19. Darkwisdom

Darkwisdom Level 99 Retro Nerd

I'm continuing my 'complete all of my games that are completable' binge on my PS3. I love playing a PC, but i don't often find the time to play on a PC, with kids roaming. It's much easier to stop and go on a console. I've been playing:

Hunted: The demon's Forge A really old school style dungeon crawler. The story isn't all that and I hate the characters but it's a fun game. Good gameplay. I've got it for PC as well and I never played it much.

Also Heavy Rain. Interactive drama indeed. It's a great, great story but there's not really any gameplay. It's interesting, but boring. I've completed it once with the good ending, now i'm going back to be as bad as I can - mostly for the achievements.

20. Ficky Pucker

Ficky Pucker I

Witcher 2, must be the third time i played it and its still awesome, new GPU helped too not only i get a good FPS i can also play it damn near maxed out, game looks beautiful.

felt like i had to refresh my memory with the new Witcher game coming soon...