Modding Carbon fiber goodness round 3 mr2+laptop

Discussion in 'Modding' started by Infraggable Krunk, 21 Nov 2005.

1. Infraggable Krunk

Infraggable Krunk What's a Dremel?

Well I finally making miscalaneous carbon fiber parts again

First we have the MR2 letters on the back of my car.. the inner cuts were A BTIDHCH lots of filing had to be done
    [​IMG]

And know some shots of my hp ze4315
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

All the logos were replaced with carbon fiber pieces, and its actualy quite scracth resistant.

Ill be selling the laptop on ebay, people can email me if they want details on it. ( 1.8ghz xp-m, 100gb, 1gb, wxpSP2, lots of software)

2. atanum141

atanum141 I fapped to your post!

i would like a carbonfibre mousepad if ur doing those...also whats that coke zero?? whats that about?

3. Infraggable Krunk

i should be able to make you a mousepad if you want, the thing is, its a glass finish so a mouse doesnt track so well on it. I would test it out right now but I dont want to damage it. If you want I can get some scrap pieces and roughen them up with some sandpaper.. maybe it will work. I have an mx700.

and hey coke zero is tasty and no calories so i can drink as much of it as I want bwahaha

4. atanum141

atanum141 I fapped to your post!

wicked!!..well i have a mx700 also...an i was wondering how it would work on such a surface??? i'd say give it a try..if it works ill have one...maybe you can sell afew on the forums.

just an idea....and maybe bring some business your way. :D

edit:so coke zero is diet coke then??..its just that we dont have it over here.

5. silent_project

silent_project What's a Dremel?

I love that look

6. Firehed

Firehed Why not? I own a domain to match.

Diet coke with more flavor, basically. They say it tastes like normal coke, but although it's better than normal diet, still sucks imo. Of course I prefer Pepsi products but Coke w/ lime isn't too bad.

Anyways, really nice work there. I love my CF vinyl but it just doesn't compare to the real stuff. Except pricewise, of course :)

7. Infraggable Krunk

lol actually the price isnt tooo bad its only about twice as expensive for small things.. I assume vinyl is a lot cheaper when you start making or working with large pieces probably about 2-5 more expensive

THE HARDEST THING is working with the damn stuff , im only making flat surfaces ( using glass) and after that cutting and polishing the edges takes fooorever