1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Atomic Live 2005

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by WilHarris, 16 Dec 2005.

1. WilHarris

WilHarris Just another nobody Moderator

2. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

3. allforcarrie

allforcarrie Banned

LOL windows update validatiaon : get cracking!

4. Shepps

Shepps Slacking off since 1986..

No need, just disable the plugin in IE internet options :hehe:

Looks like it was a decent day out, might have to check out an i-seires sometime next year.

5. taliban_raider

taliban_raider Just some guy; you know

I was annoyed that I did not get to go, forgot about it untill it was too late to get work off, but it looks like it would have been awesome :thumb:

6. kickarse

kickarse What's a Dremel?

Wish there was stuff like that here in the states where I live... bum mass...

Looks like an awesome event though!

7. Leeum

Leeum What's a Dremel?

Props to Defyant and G-gnome for getting involved. Shame he couldn't get WMD up and running but something like that is better off not rushed - look forward to seeing the second installment :)

8. G-gnome

G-gnome Peter Dickison

The event was great fun. Lots of different things to see and do - variety is definitely the key to having a good time. All that is left with WMD is the wiring and setting up the water-cooling. As I am replacing all the wires in 2 PSUs, plus adding (and extending) the 6 displays mounted in the case,etc, it is a big job. Probably another couple of weeks work. :dremel:

9. RotoSequence

RotoSequence Lazy Lurker

Six displays and two PSUs? G-gnome, youve taken case modding overboard into full fledged over the top insanity. Bless you, man :D

10. Antimerc191

Antimerc191 What's a Dremel?

Amen, i didnt even realise it was on :( and i could not of gone any way, damn victoria.

11. The_Pope

The_Pope Geoff Richards Super Moderator

Nevermind mate. You *could* have flown up for the day - I did, though at A$209 on Virgin Blue, it would have been an expensive day out for you.

12. Firehed

Firehed Why not? I own a domain to match.

[​IMG]
    Looks like he wants more than just gaming, going by where his hand is. That pic just cracked me up. "She's mine!"

They need a show up in northeast US... I wanna go to one of these things.

13. Antimerc191

Antimerc191 What's a Dremel?

Yea, but im a student and dont have any money, if i did would i still be running a AMD athlon 1800 and fx5200?

14. piloux

piloux What's a Dremel?

WMD shots are sooooooo WOW !!! the only thing we need to do is to take some patience and wait for part²

15. Nature

Nature Minimodder

Right arm. I'm for sure heading to Computex. This article and the two dreamhacks conventions got me stoked about going! My digi cam is in 4 a treat :)

16. zr_ox

zr_ox Whooolapoook

We seriously need a salivating smiley!

It would not be too badly abused, provided its only available when Gnome is posting his latest masterpiece! On second thought, after seeing WMD I would probably fill the page with it.

:brrr: :brrr: :brrr: (Think of this more as a salivating smiley in the depths of winter)

17. Raygen

Raygen What's a Dremel?

OMFG this is the third time writing this post due to my mouse crashing my pc, like wtf! So due to frustration im gonna make it short this time, sorry ppl

Atomic live rocked, got to meet the fellow aussie modders such as Defyant and Gnome and the day was absolutely unbelieveable.

Won tickets to the Atomic live readers awards which absolutely took off, free bartab from 6pm -> 11pm ^^.

Got my photo taken with 2 Atomic booth babes :hip: , I though the blonde (on my right side [the left side of the picture]) was the best but the photographer snapped it while I was still getting ready for the nice guy pose :duh:

Flying a whole PC interstate it a real bitch

Thankyou Ashton Mills, Ben Mansill and John the organizer, aswell as BT for doing this awesome story and including the picture of me winning my fabulous prize ^^

Amazingly the guys from Albatron actually work just up the road from where I do in Brisbane, Wow. Those 2 guys were the craziest guys there, you guys ROCK!

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
    [​IMG]

18. Atomic

Atomic Gerwaff

ohhhhh.... Me wants one! :)

Tags: Add Tags