POTM [07/06] Broken Park Fountain

Discussion in 'Photography, Art & Design' started by Pygo, 17 Jul 2006.

1. Pygo

Pygo Rick Relixed

Is there anything neet to look at there? Or just a bunch of office dudes working away?
    EDIT: Oh, and I'll see if I can get an artsy shot of a timmies some time in the next week or so. maybe even today after work!
    I like scopping stuff out a bunch though. I went to the park about 4 times, just looking around and thinking of what a good shot would be before taking the two (ok three different shots) There is another shot of the last, but with lots of water flowing on it taken a different day. I'll have to upload it sometime. (also purhaps get a photo bloging system up on my site.)

Last edited: 24 Jul 2006
  2. Henry

Henry Matrix Orbital

As it's burning and you're playing a fiddle??? PLEASE!?!??!! :D

3. Henry

Henry Matrix Orbital

Not the downtown office, plus you'd have to call ahead so we put pants on and such... the NE facility is the neat one, with the Pick and Place robot and all the assembly is done there.

4. Pygo

Pygo Rick Relixed

Any chance I could come for a tour sometime in the next few weeks? And can I bring a camera? :D

EDIT: wow.. way off topic! maybe we should start PMing?

5. Pygo

Pygo Rick Relixed

Just thought some might be interetsed to know that the "borken park fountain" was working again not too long after this thread went up.
    Interesting I think.

Tags: