Project (nonamer yet) something with acrylic 26aug

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by Thrillseekah, 26 Aug 2006.

1. Thrillseekah

Thrillseekah What's a Dremel?

Today was a day in wich i did not had any thing planned. So what to do with it? Cleaning up was the first thougt.

When i was doing this i re-found all sorts of casemodding stuff. A few fans, some watercooling, acrylic a smal 754 motherbord and 2 lcd`s one black and blue and one color (5inc).

So what to do with this? Combine it to get rid of the cluther.

I did not had any idea at first so started to think what to make. I Tryed to explain a bit of my idea treu paint. (pics will be uploaded shortly.)

My first 2 questions (wait till pics)

Some-one have a cool name for this?
    Some-one have some cool idears?

:dremel:
    --edit including pics----
    The idears

[​IMG]
    Voor means front, wich one to pick we got 1 and 2 ?

First one is lcd on top and fan on the bottom. Second one is 2 lcd`s.

Links beeing the leftview and radiator the rad for the watercooling loop.

[​IMG]
    Achter meaning backside. And mobo achter beeing the back of the motherboard.

Rechts beeing the right side.

Boven beeing the top. With the question putting in the name? or a fan or something else what to do.?

The goods!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: 26 Aug 2006
  2. ssR

ssR Carbon God

thats a micro atx right? u could make a sweet SFF with those components i guess, maybe a media center for ur living room. gl with ur project, start with the plans and think about a name later

3. Thrillseekah

It`s a micro indeed came out of a shuttle case. SFF ? What does it stand for?

And like the idear of media center. Might look for a tv card and make it media suitable.

Last edited: 26 Aug 2006
  4. LuitvD

LuitvD What's a Dremel?

SFF = Small Form Factor

(ATX is the standard form factor, m-ATX is sometimes called SFF already, but anything smaller than that is called SFF, like mini-ITX, micro-ITX and any custom size used by barebone manufacturers like Shuttle)

And please, PLEASE don't put an 'r' behind idea :p You're from the Netherlands, not from Texas ;)

5. Thrillseekah

Lol changed.

Hmzz must be to tired, i know sff for some weird reason was reading ssf at first. So could not get what the second S was for. My mistake.