1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Command & Conquer 360

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Garside, 17 Nov 2006.

1. DXR_13KE

DXR_13KE BananaModder

at a price right? its EA anyway.

battlefield 2

i hope MS updates the 360 firmware so it can use keyboards and mice.

2. mikeuk2004

mikeuk2004 What you Looking at Fool!

I had BF2 from day one and not had any problems with it, yeah there a few bugs but it has not effected my fun in playing the game.

Again patches are there to fix the problems so be greatful. Its anoying but software is a very difficult product to make perfect. Your not infallible are you?

3. Neogumbercules

Neogumbercules What's a Dremel?

And the McBurgerKong from Red Alert 2 will be replaced by Burger Kings and McDonald's.

The humor and charm of the older CnC games is gone forever. They left, right along with most of Westwood Studios' staff. I mean, C'mon! We won't see the goofy General from RA2 chewing on his cigar, and the ridiculous Russian Prime Minister hiding under his desk in his underwear is a thing of the past. I think most of the old schooler CnC'ers know what I'm talking about.

If I see one god damn Pepsi ad so help me...

4. offroadracer789

offroadracer789 What's a Dremel?

Yet another lame attempt by EA to further disgrace the Command and conquer name.

I still play all the older command and conquers. However, i refuse to call any command and Conquer game made by EA anything but utter humiliation to the achievements of Westwood studios.

I wish the people that worked at Westwood could come together and make another rts, even if they cannot use the command and conquer name.

I had so many great memories with red alert 2. That game by far had the best videos. However, i enjoy multiplayer on tiberium sun for the sheer amount of mods people made for it.

5. Neogumbercules

You're in luck offroadracer789, most of the old Westwood employee's now work at and run Petroglyph studios, they made Empire at War and the newly released Empire at War: Corruption.

6. Kipman725

Kipman725 When did I get a custom title!?!

Genrals was a travesty and this will be more of the same. this is shown by EA's blatent disrigard of the naming convention of the previous two games. If they can't even get the name right what hope is there for the rest of the game?

7. Piddu

Piddu What's a Dremel?

they can't, becouse if they do that they recive flame from SH who make games for PC and from those who make HW for PC like nvida ati.
    What happen if ppl who spend money on PC start to buy console in order to play the same game spending less money? no way.

i am a PC user and i think that there are games made for PC like FPS and RTS, other games can be played on console.

btw some ppl say that pc users are runining the market with piracy i don't believe so. if an appassioned pc user want to buy a game in order to play it online he buy it. But i have learn that sometimes is better to wait when u want to play a game specially if is an EA game. i remember when i have bought Generals and ZH, no patches a lot of problem wth online games ( i play WC3 with the same router and config and it works perfectly), so i won't buy c&c 3 untill i am sure that it works.
    Console user are ppl who are satisfied when they buy a game becouse everything works and they don't care if they will play that game for 1 week or 1 year they just buy it and spend 60€. They don't care to play an RTS with a PAD or a FPS, they think that the best way. Everbody who play with pc knows what's the best one.

8. [USRF]Obiwan

[USRF]Obiwan What's a Dremel?

I hope they finaly send IPX network to the trash...

I loved all the great things from westwood. It was way ahead in time in 'gameplay' and 'fun' then all of the games from the last year combined. And i really believe the well known 'harvester - cant find my home' bug was made on purpose in all the westwood C&C games.... :)

9. section8

section8 What's a Dremel?

C&C's programming has always been a little suspect when lanning it up! I remember playing mates at uni and one week it all worked fine, then the next lagging really badly with de-synchronisation!!! Bad coding i thought so i hope it aint a tarted up Generals engine!

10. Gemini525

Gemini525 What's a Dremel?

Hello i am new to this site. and i am one of those suckers that went and spent over $1200 after the ps3 60gb components, cords, games, extended warranty, etc. just to come to find out that ithis piece of **** downgrades on my 56" panasonic 1080i to 480p compatible t.v.. im sooo ****in pissed i dont know what to do, too shoot my hd tv or my ps3. my brothers got a sony bravia 40" which plays beutifully in 1080p and downscales to 720p on resistance because they are using a pshyclone hdmi cord. so basically i spent all this money and since my big screen HD panasonic projectior tv is not 1080p or 720p the resolution is the same as a Playstation2 (480p) god dammit. Any advice would be appreciated. besides getting a new tv is their a way i can put a scaler in my tv or something else. what a joke sony is. ****in chinks dude. so stupid yet so smart lol! please help graphics on this ps3 don't compare to my xbox 360 1080i compatibility on this tv. Again i have a 56" panasonic projection monitor t.v. model pt-56tw53. Thanks ahead of time. B.K.

11. mclean007

mclean007 Officious Bystander

Okay buddy, first of all I don't know what forums you're used to, but there is no need for language like that and you'll find bit-tech people are a LOT nicer if you tone it down. Consider this a friendly warning.

This, however, is a less friendly warning - racist comments are against both the rules and the culture here at bit-tech, and remarks about "****in chinks" are wholly inappropriate. This is a community founded on tolerance, friendliness and reasoned debate. Suggest you look some of those words up in a dictionary. In any event, I was led to believe that Sony is a Japanese company.

Finally, what possible relevance does your post have to this thread?

12. Neogumbercules

That has got to be a joke post, right?

Tags: Add Tags