Modding [56k Warning] Meh lcd

Discussion in 'Modding' started by Phire, 10 Sep 2002.

1. Phire

Phire Performance-PCs.com

Viperz-yes ATI just has superior tv-out, wish I could afford a 9700 cause then I could get rid of the second card I have (Nvidia has crappy tv-out)

2. ViperZ

ViperZ What's a Dremel?

Phire, for the test I used the second VGA/DVI out on the Radeon as my 5" LCD has a VGA input.

3. Phire

ohhhhh ok now I see ;)

When I had my composite one hooked up to a 8500, it was much clearer then now

4. danielctull

danielctull What's a Dremel?

The ATI cards have superior tv out?

Im building a lan pc and gunna use a 5" lcd for screen, would it be worth getting a radeon over a geforce? As the motherboard on the pc only takes pci cards i was gunna get a pci geforce 440 mx. But I have seen a pci Radeon 9000 for £104.02

The lcd would be for playing games round a mates house, coz the damn monitor will be too big.

5. Phire

I would go with the ATI for Tv-out quality

6. billy beard

billy beard What's a Dremel?

help i just bought this 4"lcd and i cant get an output ,the screen lights and thats it,ive got a gf4 4400 card i know the outputs work because i watch movies through my pc to the tv.anyone know how to get these damn lcd screen to work,oh forgot to mention the little switch on the side broke in transit although im assuming this is a on/off switch
    screen in question is this one-------------- http://www.overclockershideout.com/...tore_Code=o&Product_Code=4LS&Category_Code=DE