Windows assassins creed

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Ryu_ookami, 9 Jan 2008.

1. Ryu_ookami

Ryu_ookami I write therefore I suffer.

I've just seen some one playing assassins creed on an xbox 360 and have found out its due out on 15/2/08 for the PC just wondered if people think its going to be worth getting on PC or should i just get some cash together and get an xbox instead ?

2. benjamyn

benjamyn What's a Dremel?

Get an Xbox 360 controller for the PC.

But Id also reccomend getting a 360 as they're great (3 year warranty if it breaks but new chips are coming in now)
    tonnes of great games availble. many more to come.

3. DaveVader

DaveVader Fast Action Response Team

PC for the win I say. I won't go back to consoles, and, IMO, buying a controller defeats the object of Keyboard and Mouse (no matter how awkward it is)

but, yeah I will probably get this for PC, depends on money and reviews though.

4. JinkzUK

JinkzUK What's a Dremel?

Get it for the 360, you don't have to have a monster PC to suite the needs of the game! Console games accounted for 70% of all software sales in 2007, the market grew 30%, it's the way forward!
    Plus like benjamyn said, loads of great games, literally spoiled for choice with the 360, and even though I used to be a PC gamer all the way, the controller is just as handy (albeit perhaps shoot-em-ups).

5. Thacrudd

Thacrudd Where's the any key?!?

go with the PC. I love consoles but I feel restrained on them.

6. badders

badders Neuken in de Keuken

Me too, as in, you have to buy them.

I'd quite like to play Halo 3, but there's no way I'd buy a 360 to do so.

7. mookboy

mookboy BRAAAAAAP

Borrow it rather than buy. It's not all that good, and has the most tedious cutscenes and interludes you can imagine.

8. Veles

Veles DUR HUR

I like consoles, they're good fun, it's nice to be able to just put the disk in the drive and know you won't have to worry about driver issues and crap like that. I do love my PC however, I've got the orange box on the 360 and the PC version is so much better.

Recently got assassins creed for christmas. OMG it's awesome, you have to get it. Yeah it's repetitive I suppose, BUT THROWING PEOPLE OFF OF ROOFS!!

I loled hard when I did that the first time, I just got the tackle thing and ran towards and archer and accidentally shunted him off.

Last edited: 9 Jan 2008
  9. FaIIen

FaIIen origami killer

Buy a good graphics card (8800GT) and then buy a wii. There... you have everything modern entertainment can offer. Having a XBOX360 and a good PC is kinda retarded imo ...better buy a wii or even a PS3 if you have the money that is. Off course PS3 isn't worth its money yet, I would wait for another year before I buy it.

Tags: