1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cooling Thermaltake Bigwater 760i

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Peter187, 27 Feb 2008.

1. Peter187

Peter187 What is a Dremel?

Hi everyone

Can anyone tell me anything about the Thermaltake Bigwater 760i liquid cooling system...is it good? Crap? I've seen some videos on YouTube and some reviews make it sound like the sun shines out of its back side. Google the 760i and people are saying its crap and noisy or are they just fussy!! I’m looking at buying one because I going to buy a Q6600 and overclock it.

2. Brett89

Brett89 Minimodder

With that chip you'd be better off buying a really nice HSF, or getting a proper WC'ing system to OC.

Last edited: 27 Feb 2008
  3. radodrill

radodrill Resident EI

Thermaltake and Koolance water are crap.

The only brands I'll consider for watercooling are; DangerDen, Swiftech, D-Tek, EK-Waterblocks, Thermochill, Hardware Labs, and LIANG.

4. agentx250

agentx250 What's a Dremel?

im finishing up a water cooling setup and im useing zalman parts except some compression fittings from different companies. what u need to ask urself is if noise bothers u im also running a q6600 and i run the stock hsf at 85% keeping it at 32c but since i 2 want to oc im getting the zalman reserator xt its gotten good reviews but its $450 US for a little less performance and a lot les $ try a reserator 1,2 or 1+ or u cud always just build ur own loop for extreme cooling use a good dual core rad w/ a fan

5. radodrill

radodrill Resident EI

I personally would not recommend Zalman H2O either; primarily because they also use aluminum in their blocks and reservoir/radiator/reserator. Also, the reserator idea isn't nearly as effective as a standard radiator system.

6. agentx250

agentx250 What's a Dremel?

well i have demoed an xt and its quite effective but i guess each user has there own preference

7. tomshawn

tomshawn What's a Dremel?

get swiftech h20 120 compact kit - with pump/block and 120mm rad with res.

Tags: