1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other In the spur of the moment, I have...

Discussion in 'General' started by Liquid K9, 11 Jan 2009.

1. m0o0oeh

m0o0oeh Minimodder

Funnily enough, I have decided to get rid of my hair for my birthday, as it is in fairness quite long. So full on mohawk, straight up. And when I go to work, I'll just let it lie flat.

:D

Bought a Wacom Cintiq only to have to sell it on ebay days later because I couldn't pay my bills.

Joe

2. hitman012

hitman012 Minimodder

Was just about to post that :D

3. Major

Major Guest

Look a lot better. :)

4. boiled_elephant

boiled_elephant Merom Celeron 4 lyfe

I was thinking about shaving mine off too, I'm sick of constantly wondering if it needs cutting, and having to wash it, and waking up with it looking like perturbed nettles. I just hate hair generally, and would rather do without. So go you!

I don't do whacky things when drunk or bored, usually I just sadistically pick a poser-friend who I don't like and I know doesn't like me and ruin our poser-friendship by sending abusive texts.
    Though saying that, I do have a tendency to climb tall structures, rooftops and lampposts when drunk. It's fun :lol:

I just checked ebay, you can get decent bouncy castles for under £500. You know what would be more awesome though? A room filled to the ceiling with ball pit balls. Based on ebay prices I figure you could do a large bathroom for under a grand. And THAT would rock.

5. Liquid K9

Liquid K9 Human programmer.. heh

lmao, I hate to admit it but thats not the first time that exact image has been mentioned in regards to be being skin/slap head.

I've actually had it cut down to a #2 before, which doesnt look so ... i dunno, pastey? once it grows back it'll be alright, but damn did i pick the wrong season for it... im frozen lol

On the bouncy castles front... I've always wanted to get one, fill it with balls, add a little baby oil and find a willing female..... but hey thats my sick twistled mind at work. would make an awesome video download though, wouldnt it :p

6. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

I know, I know :lol: :hehe:

7. crazyg1zm0

crazyg1zm0 Minimodder

most impulse thing i have done is walk a few miles to a mates house at 3am cause they didnt expect that we would.

or

decided at 9pm to get the last train home and crash a party

8. Arkanrais

Arkanrais What's a Dremel?

taking a half hour ride in a car boot to arrive at an abandoned mental asylum around 1am (let me tell you, its disorienting as all hell).
    I miss that place.

9. DaveVader

DaveVader Fast Action Response Team

possibly realising we didn't have enough money for a taxi fare to a party and so we all got our micro scooters and scooted the 5 miles there at about 8pm and the 5 miles back at about 2am.

10. ArtificialHero

ArtificialHero We were just punking him sir!

The only message anyone is taking from that story is "DaveVader has a micro-scooter, and so do all his friends." ;)

11. DaveVader

DaveVader Fast Action Response Team

correct my friend!

12. outlawaol

outlawaol Geeked since 1982

Well... the skinhead look is something else.

But spontaneous indeed.

I've bought stuff on a whim that I really didnt need. Usually expensive.. haha! :D

13. profqwerty

profqwerty What's a Dremel?

I almost bought a car on ebay after a pint or so last night :lol: I got outbid in the last 3 seconds!

14. Burnout21

Burnout21 Mmmm biscuits

Sorted chilli powder once to see just its effects, good lord was that painful!!

15. Ninja_182

Ninja_182 Enginerd!

I bought my PC as a dare :)