Blogs Which Tech CEO would you fire?

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Tim S, 7 May 2009.

1. xaser04

xaser04 Ba Ba Ba BANANA!

Not a CEO but the muppets at Nvidia who keep allowing the card name changes (9800GTX+ to GTS250 etc).

Also the Nvidia muppet who is in charge of the mobile division. Seriously sort out the naming scheme already (its worse than the desktop lineup which despite being confusing ,sort of makes sense).

2. isaac12345

isaac12345 What's a Dremel?

the guys in charge of securom. those guys have caused more harm than good to the industry

3. Claave

Claave You Rebel scum

Any thoughts from those guys? :D

4. thehippoz

thehippoz What's a Dremel?

creative.. oh god lol well since they got away with selling crap all these years- they must have had that apple spell on people.. jen is a milker- I wouldn't fire him though, I'm sure he's got enough issues right now to deal with.. suki suki time is over..

sony and the ps3.. it's hard to say- the peeps with ps3's love them.. business end- micheal jackson I don't think I need to say anymore.. amd's ruiz was one of the worst ceo's in history though.. oh yeah I'd fire comcasts ceo just because- they came up on at&t's back.. like a weasel backstabbing a giant.. at&t's dishnetwork the leg is cocked back- with boots soon to be brown! :D

5. Elton

Elton Officially a Whisky Nerd

I do want to fire TW and Comcast's CEO though, they've been milking broadband for way too long.

Jen shouldn't be fired although he did make the renaming craze. Why? Because Nvidia has still made some progress.

Thank god Ruiz left too.

6. mp3manager

mp3manager What's a Dremel?

Tom Rogers, CEO of TiVo

A great product wasted by completely clueless management.

If he was in charge of KFC, he would probably market it as lukewarm , greasy dead bird.

7. bilbothebaggins

bilbothebaggins What's a Dremel?

Haha. What does it tell when we call a car company 'not in tech' ... ;)

8. Chocobollz

Chocobollz What's a Dremel?

I will certainly vote for Jen-Hsun Huang to be the next CEO to get replaced. Damn I'm getting bored with his attitude, badmouthing another company.

9. tejas

tejas What's a Dremel?

Just as well that you have no power to get rid of Jen-Hsun who I think is an excellent CEO. Blame the rebranding issues on the marketing depts. So he badmouthed Intel...SO WHAT?

Are you trying to tell me that Intel has never slandered AMD or their x86 rivals?? How about AMD slagging off Nvidia over GPUs. Its business and it happens...Get over it ...sheesh

Remember to give balance to your biased arguments...

10. Major

Major Guest

You lost the arguement already. ;)

You can't compare like that, I don't see a BR player on that 360... Gone for a walk?

11. liratheal

liratheal Sharing is Caring

Yes, because Battle Royale Blu-Ray is a very big feature for playing games.. Oh, wait. No. It's not. HD movies, perhaps, but talking about games? Utterly irrelevant.

Tags: Add Tags