1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows FM 2010

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Nippon109, 28 Aug 2009.

1. Nippon109

Nippon109 What's a Dremel?

I've been lurking here for a while, but rarely see anyone who plays the Football Manager series, but thought I would ask here anyway, since this forum seems pretty knowledgable on most things... Des anyone know when the demo will be out? I've had a look myself, but keep seeing conflicting articles... and last time I checked the SI games website didn't have anything on this issue.
    Well I hope there are more of you guys playing this damningly addictive game!
    For those who do play, who will you be managing first in the new game?

As always

Cheers

2. Baz

Baz I work for Corsair

I'll be playing this game, and starting the game as Me, Baz, age 24, unemployed bum, please give me a managers job.

Hopefully I'll get a job as a conference manager and then move up the leagues - the Ultimate FM challenge!

3. Nippon109

Nippon109 What's a Dremel?

that is a substantial challenge! good luck with that... I, myself, will find a mediocre team to get used to the game and see what happens from there. not as bold as you to undertake such a challenge straight off!

4. charlesbeams

charlesbeams TRANCEFORMer

Release date is 30th October, so i'd probably say the demo will be around the start of October

5. MiNiMaL_FuSS

MiNiMaL_FuSS ƬӇЄƦЄ ƁЄ ƇƠƜƧ ӇЄƦЄ.

Sorry Baz, the gma ewont let u be under 30! it'll change ur age.

Alot of people who play FM play to win every game and assemble the best tema in the world...and that's boring after 5 seasons!

To REALLY enjoy FM it's al about lower league managment, yea you will get fired, but thats realistic, it's about moving clubs and working ur way up form the bottom and saccepting better paid jobs. I recommend starting in Conference North and working up from there...accept jobs all over the world though - dont get too attached!

6. Baz

Baz I work for Corsair

My biggest challenge was taking a Conference team right the way to the top of europe. I gave up after yoyoing between League 2 and the conference for 2 seasons - stupid forest green rovers!

7. MiNiMaL_FuSS

MiNiMaL_FuSS ƬӇЄƦЄ ƁЄ ƇƠƜƧ ӇЄƦЄ.

I've got Oxford United to be ranked number1 in the world in FM09 :)

Currently playing as Leeds, but it's abit easy.

8. cjmUK

cjmUK Old git.

As a Liverpool fan, I always like my first game to be managing them. But then I pick a minnow and see how far I get. I usually get the silverware with Liverpool, but I get (at least) equal satisfaction guiding a minnow to the top flight in 10 years...

I've got the game on pre-order.... looking forward to it...

9. add1t

add1t What's a Dremel?

where did you preorder it???
    I never found it anywhere:sigh:

10. Plastic_Manc

Plastic_Manc Minimodder

You can pre-order on Steam, you also get a copy of Outrun! Have played FM (or CM going back) for a good few years now. It's the only game that I get on day of release.