1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Lanyards?

Discussion in 'General' started by _-..zKiLLA..-_, 30 Sep 2009.

1. _-..zKiLLA..-_

_-..zKiLLA..-_ What's a Dremel?

Anyone know where i can get a cool one? that has something to do with computers. and NO amd or ati

I need one to hang my intel badge from :D:D :rock:

oh and im in the US

2. jhanlon303

jhanlon303 The Keeper of History

I've got a drawer full of them. Nike shoes, blood donations, companies I've worked for(easier to store than coffee cups). Hike on out to a thrift store or charity store and they'll have a box or 7 also. Freebies from local mass transit companies?

Bid arse fat shoe string and you're home free. Mod one!

3. _-..zKiLLA..-_

Lol i didn't think of that. i really want an intel one though haha or nvidia would be awesome

4. jhanlon303

Send their PR dept an email. Never hurts if you are looking for freebies. They hand them out by the hundreds at CES and other trade shows. I have a couple or 4 Intel inside spacesuit dolls that came free for the asking. Intel likes to brag up their stuff.

I wonder if I should buy an AMD something - just in case.

5. _-..zKiLLA..-_

does nvidia do that kinda thing to?

6. jhanlon303

You would be surprised how much stuff one returns with from any major trade show. Not just brochures but badges, buttons, samples, and especially contacts.

Read through some of the project logs forum postings and magical names appear for company contacts. Don't be afraid to contact a company just for a lanyard .The names may lead to other requests. I have bee sponsored by a couple 3 forum members - Cheapskate, mnpctech, and The Langer. None have been solicited, just friends doing well by friends.

Have fun, send emails, but...

Read the sponsor what NOT to do article Important that we all remember. Like Pearl Harbor(sorry, it's on DirecTV this month).