Modding where can i get decorative screws?

Discussion in 'Modding' started by MrWizard6600, 30 May 2010.

1. MrWizard6600

MrWizard6600 What's a Dremel?

I'm looking to browse some decorative screws. I know I've seen em around and I've got some small bolts that I could use to mount up my liquid cooling stuff but... I wouldn't mind a more aesthetically pleasing solution.

I live in Vancouver BC Canada, so ideally an online store with international shipping is best.

Thanks for any help, and sorry if I'm making another redundant thread (I must be, but neither the search option on the site nor ze googles managed to find the previous one(s) ).

2. MrWizard6600

also this swiftech triple rad... its warped. from end to end... if one end is 0 degrees to the horizontal the other is between 5 and 10. Theres a noticable rock whenever you put it on a flat surface...

is that normal? I bought it a long time ago, and I don't have all the original packaging so I don't know if i can return it...

3. Javerh

Javerh Topiary Golem

http://www.tastynuts.com/

As for the radiator, if it doesn't leak try using some rubber spacers between it and the mounting surface.

4. Cheapskate

Cheapskate Insane? or just stupid?

Fasteners: Ace Hardware has a section of chromed stuff, But personally, I like to use stainless steel screws and polish them. You can chop the ends off without them rusting too.:D
    Radiator: What javerh said. I'd use hobby foam though. It gives a better seal.

5. MrWizard6600

that stores not bad, but I need stuff that's as small as M3.5.