1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other What's ruining your life right now?

Discussion in 'General' started by TheMusician, 28 Oct 2009.

1. C-Sniper

C-Sniper Stop Trolling this space Ądmins!

My newly purchased mini can't get a title due to the stupid 25yr requirement on cars not meeting standards.

2. chimmy09

chimmy09 What's a Dremel?

take away the car i drive since it is my moms which would leave me out of a job because i deliver pizzas. no job=no money. no money=live here forever until i die(probably an unnatural death)

3. stonedsurd

stonedsurd Is a cackling Yuletide Belgian

Shaved chest.
    Got girl.
    Chest itches like a bitch.

I hope it grows back quick (heh) and softens up soon. Just wearing a shirt makes me feel like a flea ridden dog. And it's a good thing the lady is away for 5 days, because the chest feels like sandpaper. Sharks are probably nicer to rub up against.

4. Fizzban

Fizzban Man of Many Typos

Use wax another time.

5. Jipa

Jipa Avoiding the "I guess.." since 2004

The heat is killing me. I've promised never to whine about heat in Finland as most of the time it's way too cold, but DAMN. Sweating like a pig 24/7 is just ****ing awful. Outdoors it's summer, but indoors it's just hell. For the past few days also the humidity has been all the way up, which makes things even sweatier. Eww.. Just Eww.

6. stonedsurd

Yup. This was in haste. Lesson learned.

7. gymman39

gymman39 What's a Dremel?

working until 9.30 at night..HATE IT..!!!

8. liratheal

liratheal Sharing is Caring

That I can barely afford beer, and the person whos house and dogs I'm looking after has a pool just because one of the dogs is too old to take the stress of their normal walk.

Yes, the pool is just for the older dog. No, it is not deep or long enough for me to make use of tonight. Yes it is clean.

9. erratum1

erratum1 What's a Dremel?

Hmmm, i've just had another tooth at the back extracted (its now 3 all at the back) it doesn't show when I smile but it bothers me.

I wish I had looked after my teeth better, brushing 3-4 times a day really isn't a hassle compared with losing them.

I'm wondering whether I could have permanent false ones put in the holes, (implants ?) but I know they cost thousands.

To all you kiddies out their look after your teeth, they really are worth keeping. you'll be sorry when their gone.

10. talladega

talladega I'm Squidward

Sometimes you can't control what your teeth do.

My sister has always taken really good care of her teeth and has been having numerous problems with them.

Meanwhile I have never had a cavity.

11. Sloth

Sloth #yolo #swag

I had pretty bad teeth and got braces for them. Straightened them right out. Then they took the braces off and they moved so fast that the orthodontist couldn't get me a retainer made fast enough so the one I got didn't fit and my teeth kept moving. Now they're even worse off than before I had braces.

My two front teeth aren't even, one's getting crowded and pushed forward so it looks bigger and more prominent, the incisor next to it is sliding back just to make matters worse. One of my two 'front teeth' on the lower row is moving even worse, but in the opposite direction. It's sticking back into my mouth at a pretty sharp angle and has become largely useless for eating. When I bite into things I no longer consider myself to be slicing through food with my teeth, but rather sawing it into submission with my jagged abominations.

On the good side, no cavities either! They just look awful.

12. C-Sniper

C-Sniper Stop Trolling this space Ądmins!

Looking like I am going to have to drop my Mechanics of Materials Class.

The teacher makes the homework very easy, shows us the basic equations that we will be needing, then rapes us on the test with questions that are barely related to anything involving our homework.

13. Volund

Volund Am I supposed to care?

My girlfriend is leaving for England, France, and Switzerland for 10 days.... longest we have been apart since last summer....

I'm starving, but there is no food in the house

I'm taking 19 credits next semester so that I can graduate by the end of the year.... All those credits are fit into 3 days a week, meaning that I'm going to be at school for 14 hours a day (plus close to 2 hours driving a day) Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from late August to December.

14. stonedsurd

You and I are exactly alike, dentally speaking.

I had braces, my retainers effed up, my teeth now look like Stonehenge and biting/chewing is a mess.

I'm probably going to get braces again (which, for a 19-year old is a bit... iffy). Are you?

15. Sloth

Sloth #yolo #swag

Been thinking about the little "Invisalign" gimmicks. Something which isn't totally visible at a quick glance.

Also, I don't want people sticking that much metal in my mouth again... it was not comfortable.

16. C0nKer

C0nKer What's a Dremel?

Not yet decided to quit job for compensation. Difficult decision indeed.

A trainee girl that I like, has a boyfriend.

17. Unicorn

Unicorn Uniform November India

I've been trying to detail my car for three evenings in a row now. It keeps raining and I can't get it done. It really needs to be done :( Yesterday was a nice warm sunny day until I got home from work, then it started raining just after tea time. I was like FFFFFUUUUU :grr:

18. PureSilver

PureSilver E-tailer Tailor

B******s at University have decided that I must sit re-entry exams (I think I'm the only person this year with this requirement) and have given me two week's notice to re-revise 12 months' Part IA, which I haven't touched in over a year.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

19. Cleggmeister

Cleggmeister Of reasonable knowledge...

The missus woke me up as she left for work this morning with a list of things she wants done before tonight:

Clean oven and hob
    Do the dishes
    Clean kitchen
    Dust and hoover lounge
    Take the washing off the line and put it away
    Take her faulty hair remover thingy back to Boots

Having a cup of tea just now while I plan my excuses... :)

20. Jipa

Jipa Avoiding the "I guess.." since 2004

I did most of that today, took a whole two hours. Finish the tea and get it done with. (just forget about he hair remover thingy ;) )