LOL Revenge is a dish best served cold....

Discussion in 'General' started by erratum1, 8 Aug 2010.

1. erratum1

erratum1 What's a Dremel?

Have you ever got revenge on someone ?

I was working with this a-hole a while back who was giving me a hard time so in the kitchen area at work I did a little wee in his coffee.

I didn't stick around to see his reaction but his coffee mug which he always used dissapeared so I think he chucked it away.

He asked for it though, he just targeted me for no reason.

2. specofdust

specofdust Banned

Perhaps he simply had a hard life, sick wife, disabled kid, and was an asshole to everyone to an extent because he couldn't cope? You might have just been an asshole to a guy who's doing the best he can in life, but happens to have been dealt a really crappy hand. Nice one...

edit: Also, pee is warm.

3. SpaceBaby

SpaceBaby AKA: Stophon

i was all ready to read something funny but thats just grose.

4. October

October Mariachi Style

This... Think you shoulda followed your own sigs advice on this one op :thumb:

5. snakerine

snakerine holy immortal gingers

Time ago when i was at the university i got a teacher that was a really a jackass and made that course very very hard for me because i was a friend of his wife, later when i was working in a big company i needed another engineer so guess who go ask for the job.

when he saw me just told me, thanks and he leave the office XD.:lol:

6. ChromeX

ChromeX Minimodder

Cool story bro!

7. stuartpb

stuartpb Modder

I've just got revenge on my missus and it was sweeeet!!:D

I was working on a website this afternoon at home, in the PC room upstairs. I like having some music on when I am working (it helps drown out the kids being their usual, noisy selves). My wife was downstairs, and I was busy working away, when I caught something out of the corner of my eye. I turned round to see a figure stood beside my chair, and it scared the hell out of me. The wireless keyboard went flying, as did my cup of coffee on my desk. It was my wife stood there, and she had been there a couple of minutes waiting (and trying not to giggle) for me to notice her. I wasn't a happy bunny at first, but saw the funny side after a calm down (and mopping up coffee) period.

Anyways, she went to bed at 10pm, as there was nothing on the box, I stayed up. I went to the toilet about 20 minutes ago, and on seeing the toilet roll, hatched a quick plan to get my own back. I wrapped the toilet roll around my face, leaving just a slit for my eyes. I then sneaked into the bedroom, bent down so my face was about a foot away from hers, and groaned loudly. The reaction was friggin great, she screamed the house down. Only trouble was she woke the kids up too, so I got a right bollocking, had to settle the kids again, and am now worried what my wife is going to do for her revenge, she will top me somehow, she always does:waah:

8. Rogan

Rogan Not really a

9. rma

rma Minimodder

You need a... http://www.amazon.co.uk/Black-Monitor-Mirror-lurking-behind/dp/B000WLJH1U

10. mjg132

mjg132 What's a Dremel?

Next time, 'come' on a cream cake and give it to him?....