Other What's ruining your life right now?

Discussion in 'General' started by TheMusician, 28 Oct 2009.

1. DeadP1xels

DeadP1xels Social distancing since 92

I got a lift with my sister... I had to give her directions on how to get out of a damn petrol station.... I practically blocked the road when getting out to let her go and she stalled then went right over the curb as she sped out..... i have to get a bus home with all the twats

I have massive breaks during the day

Like now i have a lesson then a break for 2.30hours then a lesson then another 1 hour break! and i think to myself "Hey atleast i have my music" to realize when i was packing my bag i put my mp3 and amp in there but not the damn headphones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Part of me is tempted to go buy some just for today :(

2. DLDeadbolt

DLDeadbolt Space Cadet

Had my PayPal account hacked yesterday.......................

3. TSDAdam

TSDAdam Beard!

Had to drop my dog off at the vets this morning for the snip. Saddest face ever.

4. DeadP1xels

Im finding it increasingly difficult to breath through my nose comfortably or at all... its got increasingly worse over the last year or so

Im not sure what it is... i don't think i would have broken it without knowing would i?

I mean i have had some pretty hard hits to the nose but ye...

5. TSDAdam

TSDAdam Beard!

You could have done, it's mostly just cartilage, but even then it wouldn't make that difference (unless you've totally 'Stephen Fry'd it :) More likely to be a sinus problem I'd have thought?

6. Almightyrastus

Almightyrastus On the jazz.

Back pain is ruining things at the moment. A flair up of a disk I herniated about 15 years ago. Massive pain accross my lower back and a burning line of pain down the front of my right thigh.

Codeine is taking the edge off enough (see the awesome thread :) ) but it's still there.

So glad I don't do manual labour, office work only for me but this chair sucks as well.

7. Unicorn

Unicorn Uniform November India

So uncool :(

8. talladega

talladega I'm Squidward

thanks. right now its still winter so the weather is no good to do anything outside.

i actually did end up doing a good 30 minute workout. this was the first time i have done it. :)

i did it in my room actually. got my music going and did 4 sets of 20 pushup, 20 situps and 20 squats with on the spot jogging in between. it was really good. made me really sore for the rest of the evening and im still a bit sore this morning. but i was sweating the whole time so it must be working well.

i've been being real supportive to my gf asking everyday how she has been doing, but she hadn't been asking me much. so we talked about it and now she is going to do the same for me which will help me alot.

so now im going to be doing this every day of the week except weekends.

were both trying to lose about 40lbs so we figured about 5lbs a month is a good goal. is that realistic to expect that?

9. Unicorn

Once I get some new training shoes at the weekend, I'm going to start running again. I should have started at the start of February but I've been busy. Hopefully it'll be warm enough in the evenings now for my knee not to give any bother :)

10. EvilMerc

EvilMerc Minimodder

You'll probably learn to get a kick out of that soreness, it's a good pain :p

Every weekday is a good bar to set, as for the weight loss it seems reasonable to me but I've never needed to shed weight so perhaps someone else's opinion would be better.

@Unicorn Running at night is awesome, done it a couple of times after work at about 1AM, there's absolutely nobody around and it's pretty much impossible to overheat. Plus, you can worry less about being run over when crossing roads with headphones in.

11. Unicorn

Yep, that's pretty much why I do it :) I also never have time in the morning or during the day so the evening is about the only time I can go for a run.

12. DeadP1xels

I can't find my sennheiser in ears :(

I took them out this morning and left the house to get into my sisters car i noticed they had gone when i got out of the car and can't remeber if i reattached them at home or not....

I bought a pair of mx 170 for £6 but they sound terrible in comparison....

I've searched high and low and can't seem to find them anywhere

13. automagsrock

automagsrock What's a Dremel?

The wind is gusting to 65 MPH today.

14. Psycho

Psycho Average

My head is now cold :S

Carrie likes this.
  15. specofdust

specofdust Banned

65? It had to get to about 80 or 90 before my mum would tell me not to play outside as a kid. 65 is nothing buddy!

16. SuicideNeil

SuicideNeil What's a Dremel?

Experiencing terrible customer service when trying to get my AirRifle serviced/ fixed- whats the point of putting contact forms on a website if no f**ker bothers to respond, or putting an email address for the technical enquiries department if the guy that answers just forwards your emails to another person/ department because he doesnt deal with technical issues. Hopeless, but I think Im getting there slowly... ( £800 paperweight = sadface )

17. Almightyrastus

Almightyrastus On the jazz.

Airgun manufacturers are well known for sporadic email answering. Who are you trying to get in touch with?

18. mars-bar-man

mars-bar-man Side bewb.

Tequila.. Or rather the morning after a night of tequila. Apparently it doesn't like me all that much...

19. Jipa

Jipa Avoiding the "I guess.." since 2004

Damn flu and the fact my mouse sensor keeps getting clogged up by cat hair.

20. Guest-23315

Guest-23315 Guest

Bottle of fizzy water exploded on me, desk laptop, well, pretty much everything.