1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Disaster RIP Coolermaster ATCS200

Discussion in 'Modding' started by Koolvin, 24 Jul 2001.

1. MrBadidea

MrBadidea What's a Dremel?

Hah - I just so happen to be going out with the cousin of one of the lasses from Atomic Kitten - Its that one that left, whazer name?

Anyway, put it this way, come christmas time MrB gets some niiiice prezzies :p

2. firewars

firewars What's a Dremel?

Eww..
    Pics needed :eek:

3. relix

relix Minimodder

I've never been that angry that I had to smash something to calm down or something. Hope I won't get like Ned Flanders ;)

4. squishedhog

squishedhog What's a Dremel?

Ding dang diddly... :D

5. thb

thb What's a Dremel?

One night i was up laste finishing a piece of college work and was printing it out, when the ink ran out on one printer, then another, and then the paper jammed on my laser - i really felt like throwing the ****** out of the window I can tell you, but i didn't (luckily)

I have been known to hit my laptop keyb quite hard at times, not a good idea really when the mobo sits right under it... no damage yet tho

thb

6. CodeThief

CodeThief What's a Dremel?

hehe I got a written warning at my last job for leaving knuckle dents in a steel cupboard door. You know, the ones you lock software in. Fecking hurt my knuckles too. One of the directors happened to be walking past when I hit it ... Ooooops ;)

Thief

7. stephenc

stephenc What's a Dremel?

*WARNING*

If you suffer from the type of rage that makes you throw things,
    DO NOT buy a cordless mouse,

I've knackered 4, yes that's 4 of them when Windoze Blue Screens at the most inoportune moment!

Have also screamed and shouted Very Loud, only to remember I was in work and when I turned around I find 20 or so of my collegues about to commit me to the local mental asylum.

We've probably all seen the MPEG of the guy smacking hell out of the monitor,

well it's been done, have seen it and when hot monitors (that are still plugged in) hit the floor with such visciousness they explode!

consider yourselves warned!

Stephenc

8. Tim S

Tim S OG

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: LMFAO

9. pheonix

pheonix Toot Toot!

M8, I dont beleive you could have done this :eek: :eek:
    Post pics to proove it :)