Asus RMA request

Discussion in 'ASUS' started by Lankuzo, 31 Jan 2011.

1. Lankuzo

Lankuzo CPC Refugee

Hi

I requested an RMA Tuesday for a Matrix GTX 285 and received all emails saying the request had gone through. I had to pay £16 for this request which i thought was funny. I'm guessing this was for collection and delivery.

I've printed off the address, stuck it in a suitable box and was ready for collection by Wednesday morning. How ever its still sitting by the front door. On the receipts i have it says collection from city link (next day) but its been 3 now. Do i have to send this off myself then? Even after paying £16 for collection or does that just get put into their bank account, then show me the middle finger?

Any help/info would be great

Thanks

2. tehBoris

tehBoris What's a Dremel?

Contact Asus and tell them it hasn't been collected, they may ask you to call citylink and ask them why it hasn't been collected.

3. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

This forum isn't for Asus RMA issues sorry. It's the XGS event.

4. Lankuzo

Lankuzo CPC Refugee

sorry didnt know where to put it.. Move it if you lie or just delete it. Was just after some advice as ive never dealt with Asus before

5. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Well it's Chinese New Year this last week (just got back from holiday myself), so I don't know how many of the staff are not there now, but try phoning next week if you haven't heard anything yet. Maybe it was just missed off the list, or the pickup service didnt get the message..

6. Tattysnuc

Tattysnuc Thinking about which mod to do 1st.

Out of interest who did you contact at Asus in order to arrange the RMA? I had a merry dance trying to get in touch with them, and they told me to arrange any RMA through the supplier I bought it from.... Have they changed their process?

7. -VK-

-VK- Lurker

If you're in the UK, the process used to be to contact your place of purchase - I'd assume it's still the same :)

8. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Everyone does it through the supplier first see what they say :)