Anything I can do to help?

Discussion in 'CCL Computers' started by Adrian @ CCL, 22 Feb 2011.

1. Adrian @ CCL

Adrian @ CCL What's a Dremel?

By way of a brief introduction, my name is Adrian Wood and I started CCL in 1995. I have to admit to being a forum newby so be kind! I would be interested to know if there is anything CCL or I can do for you. Also, I am always interested to know what we can do to improve our customer experience and for new ideas for products or service. Please post your responses below.

Best Regards,

Adrian

Teelzebub likes this.
  2. CyCoLeS

CyCoLeS If it ain't broke...give it to me

You could ask technical support to answer my email of 15th please.

I know they say that "if an issue is urgent and a reply is required quicker than we can offer on our E-Mail service, I would suggest contacting our Technical Support line" What is the response time for the email service supposed to be?

I have had issues from trying to sign up, to ordering and now the cpu has arrived, I'm still having issues getting responses. Its seems to be all chase chase chase by the customer.

Maybe a review of staff training and service levels are required?.....a reward scheme to motivate staff?.......or maybe even a large stick.

You will never please everyone, but you need to be quick in dealing with the ones that have issues. They say good news travels fast but bad news travels faster.

3. Adrian @ CCL

Adrian @ CCL What's a Dremel?

Hi, thanks for getting in touch. We made some changes to our support services recently including an investment in software that should help us track interaction. I think the software is working well most of the time but I do question whether things can slip through the net and therefore do value your feed back. I wonder if you would like to send me a pm with more information and I will glady look into it, and of course get technical support for you. If the support software is doing it's job then it should give me an insight into the intial problems you had, I will see if I can answer what issues we had then too. Thanks again. Adrian

4. -VK-

-VK- Lurker

Welcome to the BT forums Adrian :)

5. Kroy

Kroy Minimodder

6. CyCoLeS

CyCoLeS If it ain't broke...give it to me

Wouldn't hold your breath, seems everyone at CCL has disappeared off the planet....no responses to posts or pm's....despite Tom and Mik3yB logging into the forum.

7. Speed

Speed I'm all you need!

8. dunx

dunx ITX is where it's at !

Hi, I was a victim of your ( admirable ? ) attempts to advise customers on their purchases...

I stood for twenty minutes whilst one guy chatted about wanting a fancy back-lit keyboard to "wow" his customers...

And the other chatted about wanting a "cool" mouse...

Then both walked out and left without buying anything.

Just my last visit, as a customer it was a wee bit annoying.

No-LOL

dunx

P.S. As always the service I received was excellent.

9. javaman

javaman May irritate Eyes

Probably easier to post here than starting a new thread but will you be getting any Llano laptops either A6 or A8 that are 13-14" and not produced by HP? While I'm desperate to get one I will never, as long as I have breath in my lungs, touch a product by that company.