1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Would love to know why I'm banned. Source

Discussion in 'Game Server' started by Gener8, 13 Mar 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gener8

Gener8 nab

I've just been banned, don't really know why. Game name was wag1, went on the server with a guy I know and played quite a few rounds. The other person who was under the name of Bob the Builder, he was banned for having a VAC ban on record.

He came back on the server with another steam account and played a couple of rounds again. I ended up being told to stop bunnyhopping once, and I did. Then I was accused of "getting to market really fast", as T you can easily get to market as quickly as CT's if you have a decent spawn. I was then banned along with this other guy.

Cheers.

In-game Name : wag1
    SteamID: 1:24028372
    Time of incident: March 13th
    Who banned you: Caveman

Last edited: 13 Mar 2011
  2. C4vey

C4vey What's a Dremel?

You are not banned, not if that is your steamID. I've never seen that ID before in my life, and it isn't one of the ones that I banned today. Perhaps that is another account of yours that we should ban?

3. Gener8

Gener8 nab

Yeh wrong copy and paste from console.

And what would you ban it for? I wasn't the bob the builder guy, I only have one steam and it's this

1:21315317

4. C4vey

C4vey What's a Dremel?

After the fuss you made the first time I banned your friend, and the fact he rejoined on a second account with your name, reversed, I didn't want to put up with any more trouble from either of you. However, you didn't actually break any rules, so it's just a temp ban. You should be able to connect after 5 days.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.