1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Space Marine not released on Steam in UK

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by CardJoe, 12 Sep 2011.

1. the-beast

the-beast What's a Dremel?

Best methods of buying games

GOG.COM, DRM free online and DRM free retail.

All others treat you as a potential criminal (Yes, even the mighty that can do no wrong Steam) and I for one exercise my freedom of choice and refuse to buy from these outlets!

2. D3s3rt_F0x

D3s3rt_F0x What's a Dremel?

Your point is not taken, I didn't sign up to another download service, I didn't buy a physical box. I bought a CD key specifically designed to be activated on steam, I downloaded on steam, I played on steam, I got achievements on steam, I probably also saved money on what steam would have charged me like I did on deus ex.

3. Zayfod

Zayfod What's a Dremel?

I admittedly exaggerated for effect here, the two or three branches near to me do have a laughably small PC section, stocked with a few copies of whatever the latest Call of Honour type game is, and then filled out with stuff that I really can't explain why they would have, such as this gem.

You are obviously lucky that your local branch is better stocked.

For my oversight of their online presence, I really can't excuse that, I had completely forgotten they had one. :duh:

4. nev

nev What's a Dremel?

5. 000

000 What's a Dremel?

I love all the people instructing each other to grow up, often in faltering English, as though evangelizing for or against some computer game retail outlet is such a noble and adult pursuit. Obviously it's fine to have an opinion, but why be so high and mighty about it?

Oh, sorry, I forgot. This is the Internet.

Tags: Add Tags