1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone know a good webhost with exchange?

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by Dr. Strangelove, 13 Oct 2011.

1. Dr. Strangelove

Dr. Strangelove What's a Dremel?

Hi Guys
    I was wondering if any of you know of a decent webhost that offers MS exchange as their mail server/service.

I have been looking around a bit and first of all it seems that the prices are... well not exactly cheap so I would like to get a good one from the get go ;)

of course if you know of a good and cheap exchange capable host, please do tell :lol:

Atm. I was primarily thinking of a webhost and mail host in one go, but if you know of a good exchange only host I'd probably also consider that.

Thanks guys

Jacob

PS. at the moment I only need somewhere between 5-10 mail accounts.

2. tehBoris

tehBoris What's a Dremel?

/has to ask

Why do you need/want exchange?

3. thefriscokid

thefriscokid why s**t so crazy?

tsohost.co.uk offers exchange mail servers plus they do the hosting for this site, my website and few others on here as well.

4. Dr. Strangelove

The primary reason is that we have several people who read and send their mail from multiple devices (laptops, desktops, phones, Ipads ect) and it would be nice to be able to see on everyone of those devices whether or not you have replied and what you have replied.
    (webmail is not really an option).

The shared calendar is an added bonus.

-Jacob

5. Dr. Strangelove

Thanks I'll have a look.

6. Da_Rude_Baboon

Da_Rude_Baboon What the?

You get more response posting it in a more relevant part of the forum. :thumb:

7. Dr. Strangelove

Hmm sure I didn't look all that hard, but it didn't seem like there really was a different part of the forum that fit... suggestions?

8. Votick

Votick My CPU's hot but my core runs cold.

cobweb.com are good I have used them in the past.

I'm about to re-install my dedi with Exchange 2010, I gather your wanting hosting for a business, if it was personal I would gladly give you some free mailboxes.

And depending on the size of your website I could throw you a free cpanel hosting account from my web hosting site.

9. tehBoris

tehBoris What's a Dremel?

On that basis definitely give Google Apps a look. Hook all the devices up using imap and all the emails will be there regardless of where it was sent from. The main reason to try it before spending money is that it's free.