Windows Chivalry: Medieval Warfare on a Triple-Monitor Setup!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by UrbanSmooth, 6 Oct 2013.

1. UrbanSmooth

UrbanSmooth Surround Gamer

Chivalry: Medieval Warfare - Nvidia Surround - GTX 670 3-Way SLI:

It's about time that I did a triple-monitor gameplay of Chivalry: Medieval Warfare! I have been meaning to for quite some time now. And here it is, dear friends. Here it is! Enjoy the sights and sounds of this game on an extreme, water-cooled, overclocked, triple-monitor, custom gaming PC from Yours Truly!

2. 3Dbuild

3Dbuild Minimodder

Thanks for sharing your set up - its looks and sounds great!

Never heard of this game before and it looks a lot of fun, i noticed it on the Game website today and I'm going to get it!

3. UrbanSmooth

Hey, 3D, no problem, thank you for the positive feedback!

You can get this game on Steam, it's actually a legit Indie game. It's one of those games that you discover, have to try, and then get hooked on. There's an expansion (I guess you could call it that) coming for this game soon called Deadliest Warrior.

4. 3Dbuild

3Dbuild Minimodder

I got it from game for £11.99.....but my wife has hidden it away for a Christmas present!!!! :(

5. UrbanSmooth

Aww, you poor guy. You have to wait that long. How in the world did she steal away one of your games to be presented as a Christmas present? :D

6. 3Dbuild

3Dbuild Minimodder

lol. I ordered the game from the online store, was posted and after i checked the order was correct, my wife took it away for Christmas...its ok, i can wait that long!