Windows Grand Theft Auto V

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Quuwahi, 30 Oct 2012.

1. adrock

adrock Caninus Nervous Rex

i think i'm going to leave bf4 alone a bit longer and try this in multiplayer. i got on last night, long enough to do a bunch of stuff before the server went down and lost all my progress. didn't even rampage afterwards, just got in a car and went for a drive round the coast.

2. DeafGamer2015

DeafGamer2015 Minimodder

Yeah. Which one you got? Xbox or ps3?? I have the xbox one.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk.

3. DeafGamer2015

DeafGamer2015 Minimodder

My gamertag is BlueEyeDragoh. Add me on xbox everyone please

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk.

4. suragh

suragh Derp

Added.

(Grexthor)

5. Panomama

Panomama I once signed up on uniform dating

Made me laugh!

6. Waynio

Waynio Relaxing

[​IMG]

Made over 1 billion dollars for all 3 characters yet Dr Isiah says I'm irresponsible with money, Dr is also unsure if I need help but says he does. :D
    [​IMG]

Enjoyed it a lot. :)

7. Cerberus90

Cerberus90 Car Spannerer

:D:D:D:D:thumb:

Are they from the muppets? Seem to think I've seen them before but can't remember where.

Here's my psych profile from my second play through.

Last edited: 8 Oct 2013
  8. DeafGamer2015

DeafGamer2015 Minimodder

9. Lance

Lance Ender of discussions.

CRAZY

You can't fund an economy by just printing money.

There needs to be cuts cuts cuts!!!

[​IMG]

10. lancer778544

lancer778544 Multimodder

11. maple

maple Minimodder

What did everyone think of trevor? And the cutscene where he put his pants down

12. Jedra

Jedra Supermodel

Trevor is the best thing that has happened in Video Gaming for a very, very long time! I just hope that he is a major factor in the inevitable DLC!

13. adrock

adrock Caninus Nervous Rex

in my game trevor has a massive beard and a mullet, it makes him seem a more like-able character than default trevor.

14. Lance

Lance Ender of discussions.

I went beard.

At some point I want to make him look like scroobius pip.

15. automagsrock

automagsrock What's a Dremel?

Love the on-line in this game. Here's a little tale of what transpired the other night.

I joined a free-roam after getting completed pissed off doing a mission for Martin. As soon as I join a guy with a bounty on him goes speeding by and three cars are giving chase. I join the chase myself but follow from a few roads over. The guy with the bounty loses the other three guys and must not have noticed me because he didn't say anything until I was right behind him, sticky bomb in hand (yeah I'm an asshole).

As he is pulling into his garage I get right on his ass, toss the bomb, and blow it up killing him, myself, and blowing up both our cars. After the insurance payouts I made about $7,800. He is on chat going ballistic about "this mother f@@ker who blew my car up" and he has told his crew to gang up on me. I spawn a block away, and get run over by one of his crew members. For the next 10 minutes we proceed to have a mini war between the four of them and myself. I would kill one or two of them and then get killed myself. After a bit they decide to call it off and go do their own thing. Meanwhile I steal some random car (mine was impounded) and even though I ran the NPC over I still get a $9k bounty on me. The aforementioned players notice this, and the hunt for me begins.
    This hunt goes on for 30 minutes or so. Battling in the streets. I managed to survive a good 10 minutes, calling in mercs and using the invisible to radar ability from Lester, killing them all a few times each, but eventually I am gunned down. This did not end the hunt. We went from the UD, across downtown, and eventually I manage to steal a car (getting another bounty of $5k on me) and haul ass to the construction site with the huge ladder. I climb all the way to the top and I hear them on chat talking about where I am in this place and how to get me.

The guy who I blew up to start this whole thing says over chat "I got an idea" and I hear his phone dialing because he has his game audio through the speakers. A few seconds later here comes a Merryweather chopper to pick him up. As the chopper was landing I kill the pilot and the chopper falls a good ways and blows up. Meanwhile his teammates are trying to snipe me and one has begun his ascent up the ladder. The main guy steals another chopper (the bigger one with the guns, the Annihilator I think it's called) and begins circling the roof looking for me. He spots me and opens up, but I was at the top inside the scaffolding on the crane and was able to hide. I killed the guy piloting the chopper, and not even 10 seconds later the guy climbing the ladder had gotten to the top and killed me.

After all this I joined up with them and did a survival mission with them. It was an absolute blast and the most fun I've had on-line since starting to play. The excitement of going 4 on 1 was awesome. It was intense the whole time and even though I lost probably $12k in hospital bills (I died a lot but got my fair share of kills) it was more fun than I was expecting to have.

16. Auxilliary

Auxilliary Crashes into space stations

I joined the Bit-Tech crew.

Social Club: AuxilliaryAttack

Xbox Live: SmoothedRope65

17. maple

maple Minimodder

I'm quite surprised how quick the price is dropping on this

18. maple

maple Minimodder

Was anybody dissappointed by the final mission?

19. suenstar

suenstar Collector of Things

I'm not quite at the final mission yet, just finished the FIB building one.
    Sensing that I'm pretty close to the finale though.

I can't put my finger on it, but something about this instalment of GTA isn't capturing my imagination as much as some of the previous games. It could possibly be the constant flicking between three characters, as it means I don't spend enough time on a character to build any sort of understanding/connection with them.

Online has been... interesting.
    I can't see myself doing that too much if there isn't some way to prevent players from being stuck in a city with children who can't be much older than 12.

20. samkiller42

samkiller42 For i AM Cheesecake!!

Just bumping this into 2014, but another image has emerged of GTA5 possibly heading to PS4 and Xbox One, See TrustedReviews for more details.

Sam