1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hardware Corsair One Pro Review

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Dogbert666, 5 May 2017.

1. fingerbob69

fingerbob69 Minimodder

Now you see, giving it the 'exceptional' rating means that rating will appear in all Cosair's marketing blurb ["bit-tech Exceptional 5 stars"], before they make any improvements ...if they do at all.

I'd have given no mark until they'd promised to put in dust filters, the lack thereof is a deal breaker for me ...if I was in the market for such an item.

2. tonyd223

tonyd223 king of nothing

Interesting comments about the intended audience - y'all do realise that Apple (please don't shoot me) make a fortune out of selling all-in-ones that are appliances...

3. Anfield

Anfield Multimodder

You do know the Mac Mini, iMac and iMac Pro barely manage to shift any quantity and Apple has close to no marketshare for desktop devices?

What they do sell in quantity is their laughably overpriced phones and the somehow even more overpriced headphones they flog since having bought Beats.

Point is, just because you can find a large quantity of gullible people who part with far too much cash for a phone does not necessarily mean you can find an equally large quantity of gullible people who part with far too much cash for a PC.

4. Speed

Speed I'm all you need!

Maybe time to get a USB DAC / Amp? I moved from a STX to a FiiO E10K and haven't looked back, I dare say that it sounds better than the STX as well as not needing to waste a slot inside on a sound card.

I must admit the Corsair One Pro is a very interesting prospect, maybe not aimed at someone like me but it does seem (for once) to be properly thought out.

Tags: Add Tags