1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Razer and a Customer

Discussion in 'General' started by HD6950 P5430, 26 Nov 2018.

1. Sentinel-R1

Sentinel-R1 Chaircrew

I'm still using Corsair's first ever headset, the HS1, bought in 2010 - complete with braided cable.

It's been coiled, twisted and even rolled over by my chair wheels too many times to count - there's not a twist or break in the cable or braiding and it's nearly 9 years old.

I wouldn't take Razer's response sitting down and I certainly wouldn't spend any further money on a single one of their products if that's their expectation of longevity in terms of warranty.... They should have black and white striped uniforms.

2. crazyg1zm0

crazyg1zm0 Minimodder

A friend of mine has a Razer keyboard, and has a Razer mouse he has nothing bud bad experiences with them constantly when he tries to deal with them.

currently his M key is broken on the keyboard, simple mech switch failure but Razer are doing everythnig possible to not replace the keyboard. trying to get anything from them is like getting blood from a stone.