1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Thor vs Hall

Discussion in 'General' started by CrapBag, 19 Mar 2022.

1. CrapBag

CrapBag Multimodder

I don't watch boxing, this whole thing has been a massive cringe fest to be honest.

I watched this for the lols thinking it would be as pointless as it was.

The disastrous stream was as lol worthy as the fight (had to use some guy in the crowds stream as the official one fell over), laggy as hell, stream guy talked over the adverts and he even turned up with a phone on 13% battery and was asking for people who had a charger, i mean seriously power banks cost nothing.

Crowd was non existent.

I hate fighting and macho ******** and this was all it was.

An experience at least pmsl.

2. Pete J

Pete J Employed scum

Forgot about this! Will have to watch it at some point.

3. theshadow2001

theshadow2001 [DELETE] means [DELETE]

The whole setup was terrible. I ended up watching someone restreaming it on YouTube. It was really satisfying to see him lose though.

4. The_Crapman

The_Crapman World's worst stuntman. Lover of bit-tech

I've seen a few bits of it. Was a little better than I thought it'd be, Thor seemed to have a bit of stamina and technique.

5. CrapBag

CrapBag Multimodder

I don't like either of them.

Thor comes across as a bully with a lot of yes men behind him..

Last edited: 20 Mar 2022
  6. stephen0205

stephen0205 MrSteve

i tried to watch it, ended up watching on youtube as well with someone else streaming it because the segi.tv app.....was just utter terrible, so outdated, and clearly couldnt handle the load, errors, crashing, buffering was just a poor deployment.

Fight itself was semi interesting, there not boxers, so its always interesting to see how the technique has come along since its been a year or 2 theoretically of training. Both did ok, Thor defo had much better stance, planning, execution and far more technical.

Eddie took a more defensive stance with a more.... ill just win with one right hook haymaker case im strong approach, barley any jabbing, movement was sluggish, seemed like he was shuffling one leg, i thought at the start maybe i was injured.

Overall was a passible celeb amateur fight i guess, tis what it is.

Been watching strongman since i was a kid, fairly enjoyed thor as the mountain, as a person tho not so much, its like watching a 2 year old throw a tantrum most times, except he's 7 odd ft, built like a tank and you the one to tell him no more juice.

Eddie hall on the other hand, i kinda like, i find him entertaining, his strongman performances were excellent, but the large personality he has is what i cant connect with sometimes, as @CrapBag said, very macho, im the alpha blah blah, which i cant be to bothered with.

Glad i didnt place any bets on this