1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows Signed out

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by Ryu_ookami, 4 Dec 2022.

1. Ryu_ookami

Ryu_ookami I write therefore I suffer.

I've tried using Opera Firefox and chrome but for some reason I'm being signed out of website on a regular basis I've tried checking the opera settings and found nothing then i installed Chrome and its doing the same thing. This isn't it signing me out on exit its shutting down while being used and on reloading its all signed out of.

Any help would be appreciated because this is driving me insane.

2. yuusou

yuusou Multimodder

What website? All websites? Sounds like there may be something wrong with file system permissions. Create a new system user, use your browsers on those users and see what happens.

3. Ryu_ookami

yeah its literally every website it happens every few days which is why I was thinking its either AVG ultimate or a windows setting somewhere.

4. wyx087

wyx087 Homeworld 3 is happening!!

Cookies may have been deleted by something.

I have got Cookie Auto Delete on my usual browser Firefox. So with exception of a few whitelisted sites, I always have to sign in using password manager, it's only a few clicks.

Using CAD also means I get "accept this cookie" messages ALL THE TIME. Do you get this regularly on sites you frequent? If so, cookies are must be getting deleted by something.

5. Ryu_ookami

yeah constantly getting asked to accept or reject cookies I hadn't thought about that part of it.