1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Aquacomputer Aquasuite offlineinstaller

Discussion in 'Watercooling' started by al_bundy, 4 Mar 2024.

1. al_bundy

al_bundy Minimodder

Hi,
    the actually V2.7 of aquasuite cant connect to the internet, even i have good internet.
    So i would like to try it with an offline installer. I have a 15 years old version of Aquasuite. At least i can check the temps. But the flowmeter is not supported. I hope someone can provide a newer version of Aquasuite. OS: Win 8.1

Thank u and best regards Marc

2. VictorianBloke

VictorianBloke Man in a box

Aquasuite licences are timed based on the purchase/activation date of the hardware or tied to your account if you pay the sub now. As such I don't think there is an offline installer any more, as that would circumvent their licencing checks. They've had a few licencing changes over the years too. V2.7 is ancient, and from memory no longer supported - there was definitely a point where licences were migrated to the newer version.

FYI - latest version is X.78, available here https://aquacomputer.de/software.html. If it's a new flowmeter it'll grant you a new free licence on installing X.78, which will be valid for all of your hardware.

3. al_bundy

al_bundy Minimodder

Its not an onlineinstaller.

4. VictorianBloke

From the manual:

The setup program checks all connected USB devices for embedded update service periods and offers various aquasuite versions depending on detected devices. If no device with update service for the latest aquasuite version is found, a warning is displayed and older aquasuite versions that do not require an update service purchase can be selected for installation. For installation and update service validation, an internet connection is required. The latest aquasuite version may also be installed if no suitable update service period has been found in a device. Subsequently, update service may be purchased or an existing key may be entered within the aquasuite.

So if your flowmeter is new, you'll get a licence for the current version, if not, it should offer you the option to install the most recent compatible version that doesn't require purchase.

5. al_bundy

al_bundy Minimodder

6. VictorianBloke

Ah, Win 8.1 might be the problem. The latest installers say they require Dot Net runtime 7 (or 8 for the very latest) which are not compatible with win 8.1. and this post sounds similar, but for Win7.

Might be worth posting on the Aqua computer forums, or their Reddit support thread to see if they have a solution.