Modding Requesting Chieftec Matrix MA-01SLD Pictures

Discussion in 'Modding' started by Leeum, 30 Aug 2004.

1. Leeum

Leeum What's a Dremel?

For preperation of my new project i need anyone with the Chieftec Matrix MA-01SLD to post me some pictures of the left hand side panel, I need to know if it has the holes. The case can be found on EBuyer here: http://www.ebuyer.com/customer/prod...lay=both&filter_order=rating_useful&offset=10

Thanks,

Leeum

EDIT: A quick look around Bit-Tech it seems the case i'm getting does have the holes going up the right hand side i don't want, how would i fill them in as i am avoiding having to paint the case.

[​IMG]

Image credits to Yodasarmpit, hope he doesn't mind me using his pic.

Last edited: 30 Aug 2004
  2. bmh.01

bmh.01 What's a Dremel?

Yep, it definitely has holes.

3. Leeum

Leeum What's a Dremel?

How would i go about filling these in? I'm avoiding the need to paint the case at the minute so i'm not sure if this rules bondo out.

4. bmh.01

bmh.01 What's a Dremel?

I would say that bondo would be the best way to fill the holes as there quite small any theres a lot of them, but it would involve painting.

5. Slayer the Unholy

Slayer the Unholy What's a Dremel?

If you don't want to paint then you are pretty much going to need to get a new side. For the new side your local computer store can probably order one, make sure to tell them you don't want the holes or you might end up being rather pissed off when you get the side.

6. Leeum

Leeum What's a Dremel?

It's a pity i can't find the MX series anywhere in the UK, it's exactly the same case apart from not the full tower. I'm not really sure if the Full Tower is what i want, it's going to take alot of planning.