1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

aaagggghhh love dilema

Discussion in 'General' started by warrmr, 5 Jan 2005.

1. warrmr

warrmr What's a Dremel?

first why is it girls come in 2s so you have to choose one of them damnit.

ok theres this polish gal at work (shes been over here since september) andi rather like her as we decide to go out for our birthdays monday (hers was the 3rd mines the 7th) so its all good we go back to her place and drink vodka with her friends after the pus shut ( didnt feel like going to a club). and she mentions she hasnt seen blade so i take her to see it last night and i had to pick her up from work anyways to give her her flat keys back. as i had stopped there from the night before. everyone at work has thaught that there is something going on between us 2 for months now. so this kinda makes there suspitions rise oh well its all good. as after watching blade we meet her friends at the masions and we go out and have a good time so once again we go back to hers and things happen im happy with that i still got a huge grin on my face and her maneger that has been trying it on with her for about 3 months now is o so jelous(SP?) and his first things he sed to me when i got to work have you been home (rhetorical question (wereing the same clothes i was when i saw him at 6 the night before) ) so i was like no i stopped at adrianas next question was did you get layed so with a huge grin on my face " i couldent possibly comment" meaning yes i blatently did but im telling you jack ****.

now theres the seccond gal shes the restoraunt supervisors sister. and she really likes me and she kinda asked me out on new yrs eve and i said yes but now im not sure. cos the above happened and her being only 17 and not drinking or eating meat. she doesnt even look 18 so i cant even take her to pubs but i really dont wanna string her along for the ride as its not fair. and i was talking to her sister today and she was saying well talke them both out one at a time and see who you like best and make a choice.

the hardest part about the choice is that the polish gal is going back to poland on the 7th of febuary altho she has invited me over to stay for a week when she goes back.

on a good note atleast the rumors abotu me and adriana are true now :D and everyone knows it as we were spotted by one of the cheffs from work las nite.

2. RotoSequence

RotoSequence Lazy Lurker

Stick with the Polish girl; just try to be friends with the 17 year old girl; you dont want to be doing things that are illegal now, do you? ;) That Polish girl sounds like a nice person; stick with her for the time being and just be nice to the 17 y/o :)

3. atanum141

atanum141 I fapped to your post!

dont be careless with our own heart when u r careless with others.hurting people is not a nice thing

4. Lord_A

Lord_A Boom baby!

In the UK the legal age is 16 ;)

5. RotoSequence

RotoSequence Lazy Lurker

Maybe for s3x, but not for booze ;)

6. SJH

SJH Minimodder

I hate to be a pessimist here but my advice is not to let yourself fall in love with someone who's not going to be around for much longer (i.e. moving back to Poland).

It took me ages to get over this girl I *ahem* met *cough* in London a couple of months ago who lives hundreds of miles from me normally :(

7. atanum141

i gotta agree with SJH alittle coz i fell in love with my ex-girlfriend who was studdying here then she left to go back to brazil last april and ive been heart broken ever since :waah: but the good does overide the bad in the long run. but i believe that this polish girl would b the safer bet and also some polish chicks r pretty fit.

8. Kevo

Kevo 426F6C6C6F636B7300

Why choose? "Have" them both :naughty:

9. RotoSequence

RotoSequence Lazy Lurker

Dirty and kinky :naughty:

10. ou7blaze

ou7blaze sensational.

I would go for the Polish simply cause you've seem to gone out with her more and generally she likes you, you like her etc.

But since she's leaving to Poland, did you say permanently? if yes, then definately go for the other, no point having a long-distance relationship.

Sry it's late must SLEEP1!!!!!!!!!! lol :rolleyes:

11. malcs

malcs oops! i put a hole in the ***** :(

have the polish one, then start going out with the other one.. :) failing that, have the fittest one :D

12. Spiral Architect

Spiral Architect Cooked on Phonics

Polish girls have lots of bush. Go with the other.

13. penski

penski BodMod

Polish ladies go like the clappers...but do remember to make sure she isn't as spiral architect mentioned...

How hot is the younger one?

*n

14. Lovah

Lovah Apple and Canon fanboy

How come I'm the first suggesting : Threesome !

Seriously:
    I don't see what your problem is.

Have your fun with the polish girl, untill she goes back to poland.
    Then go after the younger one!

:cooldude:

L

15. Carbon

Carbon Banned

I argree totally! When im out on a friday night and i have a dance and a kiss with one girl i dont say to the next girl "oooo i cant dance/kiss you because i just did the same with her and ill feel out of order"

Get a bloody grip, this is a modding forum not a lovers problems forum. The only thing you have to think about is which one you want for each night!

Christ.... :grr:

[/Rant&Rave_Over]

16. atanum141

some people have a concense (sp??)

17. pumpman

pumpman Minimodder

which one has the best i/o ports ?
    seriously neither but no harm in being friends the Polish girl will move home and the 17 year old is still growing up and is likely to move on either way be friends with the 17 year old and have your relatiionship with the Polish girl
    that way both will still like you as a person, neither girl will think men are bar (motherless children) to conclude treat them he way you expecrt to be treated .

18. dom_

dom_ --->

"shag" the 17 yearold, compare and dump the worst one

19. Carbon

Carbon Banned

Thats the best option tbh

OR!

shag them both and find other girls to shag aswell

20. Kevo

Kevo 426F6C6C6F636B7300

Is the 17 year old naive and eager to learn? Thats always fun... :naughty: