1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Project :- Titanium 4 U | update 22-03-05 CARRYING HANDLE & HDD Mounted !!!!

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by j.rhy@n, 10 Feb 2005.

1. j.rhy@n

j.rhy@n What's a Dremel?

Thx , ignore the paint chips :wallbash: I will be giving this a final coat of paint along with lacker at the very very end...

I ordered UV paint today so I guess the etch will have to wait , Ive re etched the window and it looks much much more detailed...

Still little things to do such as :-

Feet
    Fit Transformer socket to rear (Plastic one)
    Clean up and fit the wiring for the speakers
    UV Paint on the etch
    More sleeving

So Im not done yet.... :dremel:

2. j.rhy@n

j.rhy@n What's a Dremel?

HDD under the lighting really does catch it ... I also plugged in the speakers just to make sure they still work... :D I think I will ditch the 100mm blue light and purchase a second UV light instead. Lots of UV cables inside and they arnt getting lit up as much as I would like...

[​IMG]

3. j.rhy@n

j.rhy@n What's a Dremel?

just to keep u updates and to whom might have an answer..

Been testing the hardware (Installing operating system etc etc ) at start all was good but now I get this anoying slight buzzing noise coming from speakers. Im not sure if my Speaker Mod was succesfull or its something minor. output from rear socket is fine with head phones but using speaker Mod connected to front pannel pins on the main board its giving me this buzzing sound (very slight), any ideas ? :wallbash:

**** update , Ive switched from the Front Audio Pannel and re wired on to the rear jack and its the same... So it seems a Audio / Amp problem :waah:

Last edited: 24 Mar 2005
  4. j.rhy@n

j.rhy@n What's a Dremel?

it would seem that the buzzing noise is infact from a kaput amp :duh: the amp doesnt like the PC environment, so I have to figure out how to over come this by purchasing something different or scrapping the amp in the PC and use one exernally instead.... Ideas ?

***** Ok

Im going to fix a jack or similar to the rear and have the Amp mounted in a custom made box, this way I will have no interfearence inside pc... Im thinking of using my gold edition hl2 box for the Amp but I have to buy a new one becuase this one always buzzing......

Last edited: 26 Mar 2005
  5. Pitbull

Pitbull What's a Dremel?

nice work man!!!

6. j.rhy@n

j.rhy@n What's a Dremel?

thx just a shame my amp thing didnt work out... At the moment Im giving it a final coat off paint prior to a couple of layers of lacker. Im also fitting some metal plates on the out side to give it a little more style :dremel: pictures to follow...As to the sounds they will have to wait ...

I dont want to go and buy another amp and it does the same , so I shall leave it for a wile. Ive removed the amp and speakers from the PC and ordered some nice blow hole covers for the time being...My UV paint has arrived so again when Ive fitted the covers (Hope fully tonight) u can see the etch under UV....

:thumb:

7. CaseyBlackburn

CaseyBlackburn Network Techie

Just got to point out a typo :thumb: so what is so bad with the uv paint to make it a pain

8. J_Webmaster

J_Webmaster What's a Dremel?

Boot Screen

Once you get her up and running..... :naughty:

I don't know what OS you will be running, but... for XP.. here ya go....

[​IMG]
    Biohazard
    Boot Screen

[​IMG]
    Green 3D Biohazard
    Boot Screen

[​IMG]
    Brown Bio Hazard
    Boot Screen

[​IMG]
    Blue 3D Biohazard
    Boot Screen

Just thought I'd help out....
    Mod ON!!!!! :rock:

9. j.rhy@n

j.rhy@n What's a Dremel?

LOL such humour... Man Im tired, I ment PAINT :D

10. CaseyBlackburn

hate to break it to you your post is all fu*ked up you screwed up the image tags somehow and the pictures(the acutal url) dont work

11. J_Webmaster

J_Webmaster What's a Dremel?

If you would give someone a d@mn minute :sigh: ... just got the new server up and running.....
    I have edited to fix the problem.... :wallbash:

12. CaseyBlackburn

Just because you are unprepared you are wasting our precious minutes that are preoccupied doing other things (in my case reading bit-tech) nah man i am just kidding i was just pointing out the obvious earlier

13. j.rhy@n

j.rhy@n What's a Dremel?

well those Images will go with Lazer Cut grills when they arrive.....

Here

Shame Im running windows 2000 on the Titanium case :sigh:

I have to watch my typing from now on, seems as though Im being monitored.. :D

Tonight I fitted some nice looking Alloy sheeting , its not complete yet (Needs polishing) but it looks very nice and adds a nice touch to the case..My camera is in the car so I cant be botherd to go get it to take some pictures..But tommorow morning first thing I shall show it ya...Untill then

Spater

14. CaseyBlackburn

Well needs to be capitalizedd Images shouldn't be capitalized Im should be I'm

LOl its funny i notice everybodys mistakes but i am like the most horriblest at gramer spelling capitalization and typing att the rate i think

15. j.rhy@n

j.rhy@n What's a Dremel?

Back Pannel fitted...

Ok , small update... For now I have removed all components to do with the speaker system untill I can come up with a suitable Amp...

In the mean time Im making things look nice.. First off I loaded up the operating system just to confirm all ok..

[​IMG]

I fitted an Alloy back pannel...protects the rear from scratches and adds to my theme...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I applied velcro first so as to position it , I then screwed it down....Needs a good polish...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: 27 Mar 2005
  16. CaseyBlackburn

looks real nice i just dont like that the alloy is not sitting very flat against the side because of the trim or is that just in the pics?

17. crimandevil

crimandevil What's a Dremel?

Nice except the handle which looks really ghetto IMO.

18. j.rhy@n

j.rhy@n What's a Dremel?

It sits near flush but the rubber moulding makes it stick out a little but not a lot...

As to the handle, I like it and its different..

19. leviathan18

leviathan18 What's a Dremel?

wow mate very nice job.... and is just a case that was going to go to the garbage....

really nice result.

20. barit

barit What's a Dremel?

Looks TIP TOP!

The colouring is great and the handle is very original - perhaps a thicker braid of wire would make it look more at home with the side panel?

I love the flick switches, they make a case seem so much more than just a housing for parts and it is when a case becomes an additional function to the system or a whole new sub-system of entertainment that you have really done a good modding job.