1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Molyneux talks Next-Gen & Fable 2

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Garside, 4 Oct 2006.

1. Garside

Garside What's a Dremel?

2. M4RTIN

M4RTIN What's a Dremel?

oh noes! not found

3. orb

orb satisfying.

Not found..

4. DougEdey

DougEdey I pwn all your storage

Heres a hint, goto the front page and you'll get the link. The site is a news site first, forum 2nd.

5. Garside

Garside What's a Dremel?

Should be fixed!

6. EQC

EQC What's a Dremel?

I'm unfamiliar with Fable...does anybody know how exactly this sort of action would be incorporated?...i'm guessing this isn't an M/mature game -- so will a couple characters just share a dwelling and then this question pops up? or will there be a drug-store down the street where you can choose to purchase certain products?

7. DougEdey

I reckon it'll be done like in Black and White, two people meet you see em kiss, a nice big heart then they go to a house.

Oh and a baby pops out

8. M4RTIN

M4RTIN What's a Dremel?

he should be remaking godamn BC, that game had some real potential. plus i thought fable was crap

9. Tyinsar

Tyinsar 6 screens 1 card since Nov 17 2007

As long as were going for "realism", can you get STDs too? 9-> ("your character has just gone blind from syphilis" - I find the whole idea quite amusing but not in line for this type of game)

10. Veles

Veles DUR HUR

This is old news to me, he was going on about all this stuff for the original Fable.

Hopefully they'll actually make it into the game this time, and possibly have more than 6 hours of gameplay.

11. Dr Dark

Dr Dark What's a Dremel?

I don't think that I will be buying into this - yes the 360 has more oomph than the original box, but at the end of the day, he DID promise a "whole interactive world/continent" much like morrowind - AND FAILED.

I have never been so disappointed in my life. FABLE? It should be served as one - a warning that all that glitters is certainly NOT gold.

If someone could REALLY make a game like fable with more openness such as the morrowind series, it might be quite a goer. But I can't see this happening.

And his "special stuff"?

I reckon that as you age throughout the game, there's even the chance to play in the afterlife, and maybe be reincarnated somehow....

12. Blademrk

Blademrk Why so serious?

I quite enjoyed Fable myself, and I'm looking forward to Fable 2.

13. DougEdey

I was dissapointed by a lot of Lionhead games to be honest. I expected Black and White to be a lot better, and didn't go for BW2.

I bought Fable and found it short and constrictive. The side missions were pretty boring and most made little sense.

I hope they sort it out for the future as they were once an awesome company

14. MiNiMaL_FuSS

MiNiMaL_FuSS ƬӇЄƦЄ ƁЄ ƇƠƜƧ ӇЄƦЄ.

In Fable you had to meet a person and flirt with them etc before marryign them, and buying a house for them to live in, and then u could have sex with them. Wasnt really worth the effort in the first game as it didnt really result in anything....but sounds more worth it for a possibly evolving family.

15. Wolfe

Wolfe What's a Dremel?

Now it they'll just release if for the PC.

Tags: Add Tags