1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Alone in the Dark PS3 delayed again

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Guest-16, 6 Sep 2007.

1. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

2. devdevil85

devdevil85 What's a Dremel?

UT3 & Assassin's Creed baby....those games are gonna be awesome....I also want to give Lair a try even though all of the "official" reviewers hate it, but people that have played it say you have to take the time to get used to the controls (as with any game you'd hope) and then it's actually worth playing...either way that sux how even longer delays continue for the PS3...I too want to know what causes it....is it the Cell processor, the SKUs, etc. or what?

3. themax

themax What's a Dremel?

I don't know if it is the processors or development. Maybe I'm understimating the span of a week on developing on what should be final code for games that keep getting delayed a week or 2 after the 360 release. I don't want to say MS has anything to do with it, but it's becoming a trend to get the 360 product out the door, with the PS3 a few weeks behind it. I just don't see it any other way than promoting better sales on the 360 since the PS3's userbase is smaller.

4. sandys

sandys Multimodder

5. devdevil85

devdevil85 What's a Dremel?

/\ thanks sandys.....atleast we know the above reasons are NOT the case since it will be launching at the same time...which is good to know....for future games......

6. themax

themax What's a Dremel?

The Orange Box Half-Life release has been delayed on PS3. That one bugs me the most.

Tags: Add Tags