1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Multiplayer hinted for Mass Effect 2

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Tim S, 1 Apr 2009.

1. Tim S

Tim S OG

2. p3n

p3n What's a Dremel?

Racing the stupid APC would be funny, for a while; kind of like ME1!

3. bowman

bowman Minimodder

Death to the Mako.

If they're doing MP it better involve some woosh and pew-pew in space.

4. CardJoe

CardJoe Freelance Journalist

I always rather liked the Mako. I never had any problems with it. Some of the complaints that people voiced in reviews, namely that "it handles like some sort of weird space buggy in low gravity or something" as a I heard one reviewer say, just seemed deliberately dense.

5. WildThing

WildThing Minimodder

Arg! I hated the Mako with a passion! :wallbash: It never went where I wanted it to and just kept bouncing around all over the place! :sigh:

6. Mentai

Mentai What's a Dremel?

I didn't mind the mako too much, those planet explorations definitely got repetitive though. I hope they don't add coop. I prefer it when trilogys stick to one gameplay formula and refine it.
    This new coop craze is badly timed for me. Back when I was a kid I would only play with friends, but now with studies ramping up I find I prefer single player only experiences, since I have such little time and live in different cities to my old gamer buddies. Left4Dead was all good because it is quick and fun, but an RPG coop? No thanks, leave that for the Old Republic MMO.

7. banshee256

banshee256 What's a Dremel?

'fluid shooter' and 'co-op' are not words that I welcome, when the subject is Mass Effect. More unique uncharted worlds on the other hand, are more than welcome. But why does EVERY game released HAVE to have multiplayer? Skip it. Use the resources on improving singleplayer and leave multiplayer for other games. Heavens know that there are plenty of multiplayer games, but very few (good) singleplayer games.

EDIT: Never had any problems with the Mako either.

Last edited: 1 Apr 2009
  8. chrisb2e9

chrisb2e9 Dont do that...

I loved the mako. I thought it was easy to drive. I just wish that the jump jets would have an auto level feature so that you dont land on some odd angle every time.
    Not sure about multi player though.

9. Skutbag

Skutbag What's a Dremel?

Millions of multiplayer games out there- don't compete if it's not your real goal- which should be telling us and letting us influence a cool story.

10. john125

john125 What's a Dremel?

I think it must be better then Mako...

11. kosch

kosch Trango in the Mango

Bah dont ruin ME2 by putting a multiplayer component in it. Keep it a strong single player story game!

Tags: Add Tags