1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blogs Asus Xtreme: Global Summit – highlights from the third round of blogs

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Sifter3000, 26 Nov 2009.

1. Sifter3000

Sifter3000 I used to be somebody

2. Skiddywinks

Skiddywinks Minimodder

Well done once again Andrew. Unfortunately, I do not have the creativity or imagination to actually come up with realistic solutions to my major problems. Well deserved win this week.

Also, in regards to how long we have been waiting for these highlights; I have been checking bit-tech every hour or so for the last 4 days waiting for this write up. It has been agonising. Having said that, after reading the article and realising how it truly has been a massive amount of work, I can only say it has really been worth the wait. Respect.

I also have a question, in case anyone knows the answer. If I remember correctly, there are two main competitions to win; the secrret one no one knows about yet, and the main one to Taiwan. I was under the impression the Taiwan one was based on a sort of overall "Best Blogger", but having checked around I can't actually find anywhere that has been explicitly stated. If true, is it based on only the guideline blogs, or all eight? And if not, what is it based on?

3. andrew8200m

andrew8200m Multimodder

Lol! I won the blogs with my dodgy paint pics :D To be completely fair I did put alot of effort into those even if they do look like a small child has scrawled them together. Looking over the blogs I must say that this weeks are truely fantastic. Some of the pointers here have really made me open my eyes and take a moment to actually sit back and think of ways to try and solve some of the smaller issues i myself have faced when building PCs.

Id just like to thank bit-tech for choosing my blogs here as I know and can see it must have been a difficult task to trowel through the vast amounts of literature and ideas they they contain.

Cheers

Andy

4. flibblesan

flibblesan Destroyer

lol, love the pic at the end!

5. badders

badders Neuken in de Keuken

Um, the "Capacitors" you have pictures of - they aren't.
    They're inductors.

Good blog post though!

6. yakyb

yakyb i hate the person above me

grats andrew

nice to get a couple of mentions also i just hope we help asus out with some of our opinions

7. Omnituens

Omnituens What's a Dremel?

thanks for the pic of the month award, but you spelt my name wrong, Mr Bent Hardwedgie.

<3

Last edited: 26 Nov 2009
  8. capnPedro

capnPedro Hacker. Maker. Engineer.

badders, yeah, the picture is from my post where I talked about squealing chokes too.

Tags: Add Tags