1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blogs AX:GS - The Final Reckoning

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Sifter3000, 21 Jan 2010.

1. Sifter3000

Sifter3000 I used to be somebody

2. Omnituens

Omnituens What's a Dremel?

Congrats andrew, you deserve it!

3. yakyb

yakyb i hate the person above me

yeah was the right decision well done and enjoy the trip

4. andrew8200m

andrew8200m Multimodder

:jawdrop::eeek::jawdrop::eeek::jawdrop:

I feel sick!

That is the most awesome news anyone could wish to hope for! Congratulations to skiddywinks too for runner up as if Im being honest I thought he may have bagged it!

Well done to everyone else too!!

Id now like to thank bit-tech, custompc and ASUS for this absolutely awesome prize so THANK YOU!!!

brb folk, need a bit of air, not feeling to brilliant today and this has almost pushed me to the pan :D

:clap::clap::clap:

Andy

5. flibblesan

flibblesan Destroyer

I'm not skiddlywinks lol. Shame really. My heart skipped a beat when I read my name.

6. M7ck

M7ck Ⓜod Ⓜaster

Well done Andrew, a deserving winner.

7. bodkin

bodkin Overheating

Well done everyone!

8. Sifter3000

Sifter3000 I used to be somebody

Oops, sorry!

9. Omnituens

Omnituens What's a Dremel?

I'd like to know the BT favourite ones from each member of staff, or like an Oscar:

Most Wordy goes to....:

:p

quick question - which version of the Xonar is it? theres a few different version iirc. some as big as a HOUSE!

10. M7ck

M7ck Ⓜod Ⓜaster

Shame on you guys :wallbash:

11. Jack_Pepsi

Jack_Pepsi Clan BeeR Founder

Well done Andrew you bugger! I'm extremely happy for you and I'm glad we met in person, I can't help but wish you all the best and it's been a freaking pleasure reading your blogs and seeing your 'drawings' on here and over on at the Novatech forums. It's a shame you never made it to that pint after the event. Not worry, maybe there'll be another time for that.

Very well done to flibblesan - I'm trying to put faces to names, if anyone is able to edit the names in on the group picture that'd be awesome & really appreciated.

I'm gutted I didn't have the time to enter in, definitely would have given Andy a run for his money *cough, cough*. It's been an experience and one I'll constantly tell people about whenever I get the chance!

:D

Well done again Andy!

12. bradders2125

bradders2125 What's a Dremel?

Congrats Andy.

Seems kind of strange now, knowing the whole thing is over. With the exception of hearing about the Taiwan trip. Make sure you have plenty of memory and battery time for your camera, if your allowed to use it of course.

Brads

13. flibblesan

flibblesan Destroyer

Lol I didn't win. Just andy and skiddlywinks.

14. Skiddywinks

Skiddywinks Minimodder

Gutted, but not undeserved if I'm being totally honest. Still, I win a Sabertooth? I can live with that!

I have to say, it has been great fun the whole time. From the moment I stepped in to the hotel 'til now, all of the blogging and work everyone has done has been great. I had a lot of fun going over all the blogs, some very good reads in there.

You have GOT to do a full report on Taipei!

15. andrew8200m

andrew8200m Multimodder

Ill do as much blogging as my little fingers will allow! That means (provided I can get on the net somewhere) I shall be uploading pics the minute I get there!

Andy

16. Jack_Pepsi

D'OH!

>.<

17. flibblesan

flibblesan Destroyer

Now that I'm home (I hate mobile browsing) I just wanna give my congratulations to andrew and skiddywinks. Andrew was a well deserved winner with fantastic blog posts. Skiddywinks was very close behind with some equally fantastic blog posts, but unfortunately there could only be one winner. At least you both get some amazing motherboards as prizes. Of course if any of you two find yourselves with an unneeded P55 board and want to swap for a Xonar, you're more than welcome! Lol!

On a serious note, many thanks to Bit-tech, Custom PC, Asus UK and Asus Taiwan. All of you together have managed to produce one of the best competitions ever and I'm extremely honoured to have been a part of this. From the event in London to the blog postings and forum discussions, it has been an amazing experience. It's a shame it's now all over with.

Once again, congratulations Andy and Skiddywinks. Andy, you should brush up on your Mandarin :)

Last edited: 21 Jan 2010
  18. flibblesan

flibblesan Destroyer

I've linked the pic to the forum thread at http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?p=2204779#post2204779

If people can say who they are and location "eg. flibblesan, bottom row, second from left" then once we got everybody we can get them tagged.

19. g3n3tiX

g3n3tiX Minimodder

Congrats, I'm quite happy to get a Xonar, and blogging has been a fun time.
    Thank you Asus, BT, CPC, Dennis for this very very very nice event.
    The small hiccups (technical and weather-related mostly) were minuscule compared to the great time we spent (and the prizes :p)

20. Jack_Pepsi

Excellent! I'm the nerd in the "Will fix computer for brains!" t-shirt in the bottom left.

:rock:

Tags: Add Tags