1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Epic Games president Mike Capps steps down

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Gareth Halfacree, 5 Dec 2012.

1. Gareth Halfacree

Gareth Halfacree WIIGII! Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

2. Griffter

Griffter What's a Dremel?

mmm wonder whats going on... maybe the unreal engine 4 is a bust since many ppl, myself included, was very disappointed with the "big" UE4 reveal not even looking as good as UE43... granted it was focused on particle stuff. mmmmm maybe IMHO

3. Bede

Bede Minimodder

mmmm learn to write like you're an adult. The engine will be good, it has an excellent team working on it. Whether it is successful is down to the games that use it.

4. Roskoken

Roskoken What's a Dremel?

Probably working on something with Cliff Bleszinski

5. Elton

Elton Officially a Whisky Nerd

I think it's just one of those times. Many people from the "old era" have retired from making games as it is. Given that it's a pretty cutthroat business anyhow, him stepping down after all those years isn't that bad.

6. ssj12

ssj12 Minimodder

Mike is a good guy, I've worked with him and Mark when at VGChartz covering news on UE3 and the like. Mike is not one to hold back and not state the legit reason for his actions so it is highly likely family is completely the reason.

7. Griffter

Griffter What's a Dremel?

im sorry my first language is not English. Must be great living in your ignorant, small minded world where everyone speaks and writes "your" language.