1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News New Generation Xbox to be revealed on 21 May

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Meanmotion, 24 Apr 2013.

1. Meanmotion

Meanmotion bleh Moderator

2. Star*Dagger

Star*Dagger What's a Dremel?

Did they really move Redmond from Washington state to California?

3. Neogumbercules

Neogumbercules What's a Dremel?

The PS4 has already been presented and is IMO about as close to perfect as you get get with a console. Don't know what MS can show me that I will care too much about in light of that, but I do admit a certain tinge of excitement. We're getting back into the exciting console launch frame of mind.

4. lxrysprtmscl

lxrysprtmscl Minimodder

@Star*Dagger no, Redmond is in Washington. the article is incorrect. the image is correct, however.

5. damien c

damien c Mad FPS Gamer

I'm hoping that one thing they can bring in is Xbox gamers playing against PC gamers.

6. faugusztin

faugusztin I *am* the guy with two left hands

Real hardware compatibility with previous generation (something you lose with PS4, as you can only play PS3 titles using online streaming) ?

That would require XBOX gamers abandoning controllers in favor of mouse and keyboard, and that will never happen. Otherwise XBOX gamers will be at the bottom of the charts in anything else but sports and racing games.

7. Meanmotion

Meanmotion bleh Moderator

Gah, must have had Californian Redwoods in mind. Fixed.

8. MSHunter

MSHunter Minimodder

Sadly unlike Sony MS refuses to allow console gamers to play with PC gamers, google Portal 2 multiplayer.

9. Griffter

Griffter What's a Dremel?

excited... although im a pc guy and ps3 is my choice of console... but M$ is in a tough position of if they say the opposite that sony said in theirs... everyone will hate them cause they not focusing on games then.

if they speak alot about games, they will be labelled copy cats and nothing new from what we getting from ps3.

i just cant wait for when/if they say the console is always on hahahahaa
    *after party turns into all night riot*

10. Blademrk

Blademrk Why so serious?

Not strictly true, they have tried it previously, Shadowrun allowed crossplay on the 360 against the PC (I think I might have it on both systems too.

11. dactone

dactone dact-one

I wonder if they will actually show the console it self ? It would be ''amazing'' if they just showed a new controller and it was just an unchanged 360 controller ! lmao!

12. rollo

rollo Modder

Ms is in a no win situation with allowing xbox gamers and pc gamers together, If they do then the xbox gamers will get obliterated at anything but racing and fifa.

If they dont everyone complains about it.

MS needs to show they are making a games console not a media center with this release, They also need some first rate AAA titles as for me at least MS has not got a good exclusive that i want to play anymore.

Tags: Add Tags