1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Microsoft confirms Xbox One release date as 22nd November

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Meanmotion, 4 Sep 2013.

1. Meanmotion

Meanmotion bleh Moderator

2. Pieface

Pieface Modder

I'm not in a rush to get any new gen console so I can wait for one. Tough decision what to go for now

3. Lance

Lance Ender of discussions.

I think the hardest part will be avoiding the excitement at the time to get one.

I don't want one, and don't really have any need of it, but that goes out the window when the marketing gets properly into swing sometimes. See my Simcity purchase etc.

4. ResCyn

ResCyn What's a Dremel?

Forgive me, a little off-topic but from the BBC site:

Xbox's marketing vice-president, Yusuf Mehdi, announced the firm's rollout plans in a statement.

"The culmination of many years of listening to you, our fans, developing innovative technology, and partnering with the best game and entertainment partners in the industry has brought us to this point," he said.

OK I understand why they're doing it but the constant overstressing of the listening aspect to every press release or interview just makes me gag each time now. I was pissed about the intent before they backed down, was definitely getting a PS4 but was coming around somewhat to the idea of getting an Xbox as well, and now I'm in half a mind to not get one out of spite.

5. Snips

Snips I can do dat, giz a job

Yep, go it ordered and will be ready to rock launch night.

6. Podge4

Podge4 Oi, whats your game?

If i was to get one it would be for xmas, as much as id love to have Forza 5 xmas morning i don't know whether to upgrade pc first

Tags: Add Tags