1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reviews Nanoxia Project S Mini Review

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by bit-tech, 22 Sep 2017.

1. bit-tech

bit-tech Supreme Overlord Lover of bit-tech Administrator

Read more

2. David

David μoʍ ɼouმ qᴉq λon ƨbԍuq ϝʁλᴉuმ ϝo ʁԍɑq ϝμᴉƨ

The cooling performance data is missing :happy:

Still, it looks pretty good. Not sure about the glass though, but I have a couple of sheets of black anodised alu, so I'd make a new lid and sit my monitor on it; if it could accommodate a more substantial cooler.

Last edited: 22 Sep 2017
  3. Dogbert666

Dogbert666 *Fewer Lover of bit-tech Administrator

Cheers - added now

4. Guest-56605

Guest-56605 Guest

When you have such good cases as the Fractal Design Node 202, Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Shift Mini-ITX, Silverstone Raven RVZ01/02's to name but a few all costing less (some much less) - I fail to see how they can justify that sort of price tag for what is in point of fact an inferior product.

5. d_stilgar

d_stilgar Old School Modder

This is so close to being the perfect niche product. If they just adjusted the dimensions so it was a 3U case that fit in a standard server rack, I'd buy this in an instant. Sell optional server mounting rails and I'm sure there'd be a decent market of people (like me), who want a 3U chassis that can hold standard GPUs.

Right now the only solution is to get something like the Fractal Node 202 or Silverstone FTZ01 and just stick it on a server shelf. This has the drawer pull-out feature that would mean I could actually work on the system while in the rack. With a little cable loom I could even get away with not unplugging anything.

Maybe we can convince them to make a v.2 of this with these small dimensional tweaks.

6. Ice Tea

Ice Tea Minimodder

I'm fedup with large towers and wouldn't mind a ITX desktop but the lack of space for a cooler is annoying.

Tags: Add Tags