1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News UK government announces tech sector investment programmes

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by bit-tech, 15 Nov 2017.

1. bit-tech

bit-tech Supreme Overlord Lover of bit-tech Administrator

Read more

2. MadGinga

MadGinga oooh whats this do?

announces announces? really?

3. Gareth Halfacree

Gareth Halfacree WIIGII! Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

It's so good, they announced it twice! (I'll go fix...)

4. spolsh

spolsh Multimodder

Needs fixed in title too (assuming another instance has already been fixed before I read the post).

5. Gareth Halfacree

Gareth Halfacree WIIGII! Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

Hmm. That's the second time I've edited a title in something, saved it, confirmed it's saved, and then it's reverted itself.

Saved again - let's see if it sticks this time... (Though it'll take a while before the old version's out of the cache - but you can see it's using the corrected title on the homepage, just not the article page. Most odd!)

6. MLyons

MLyons 70% Dev, 30% Doge. DevDoge. Software Dev @ Corsair Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

Guessing this means dev are going to be contacted soon. :blah:

7. Gareth Halfacree

Well, there's yer bug report: look at the edit history for this article. T'was published with "announce announce," edited to remove "announce announce," the new version saved, confirmed saved (I literally still had it open on my desktop when I came back with the correct title showing), then somehow it's reverted to "announce announce" and needed editing and saving again.

8. MLyons

MLyons 70% Dev, 30% Doge. DevDoge. Software Dev @ Corsair Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

some weird stuff is going on. Only shows one edit aswell so no one was trolling and re-edited. possibly a cache issue? I'll have a look to see if I can figure out what's happened.

9. yuusou

yuusou Multimodder

Just blame it on the Infrastructure/Ops guys.

MLyons likes this.
  10. RedFlames

RedFlames ...is not a Belgian football team

I think MLyons is said guy/doge/house-trained web gremlin...

11. MLyons

There are 3 of us but I'm biased towards bit-tech :blush::happy: so you see me here more than the others devs. It also helps bit-tech uses XenForo instead of vBulletin :thumb:

Tags: Add Tags