bit-tech.net Forums

bit-tech.net Forums (http://forums.bit-tech.net/index.php)
-   CCL Computers (http://forums.bit-tech.net/forumdisplay.php?f=124)
-   -   Free next day delivery for bit-tech members (http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=187959)

Liam @ CCL 18th May 2010 17:01

Free next day delivery for bit-tech members

Hey all!

We're introducing free next day delivery for bit-tech forum members!

There are a few simple guidelines to qualify...

To qualify...
  • You need to be registered on the bit-tech.net forums (you can sign up here).
  • You need to post at least 20 valid/useful posts
  • Spend a minimum of 50 inc VAT
  • You'll need to enter your bit-tech username and email address on your cclonline.com account to link them (see below for how to do this...)

By valid posts, we mean that they are either useful or helpful in some way and are not classed as spam.

How to link your accounts:
  • Hover over the "My Account" menu and click "My Profile"
  • Enter your bit-tech username and email exactly as it shows into the input boxes at the bottom of the profile page
  • Click update

That's it! :D

Jack_Pepsi 18th May 2010 17:15

When you say free delivery, is it just standard or is it next day?

teamtd11 18th May 2010 17:15

Done :D

Tom @ CCL 18th May 2010 17:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack_Pepsi (Post 2307255)

As the thread title: Free next day delivery for bit-tech members.

I will ammend the main post to make things clear thanks. :)

teamtd11 18th May 2010 17:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack_Pepsi (Post 2307255)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thread Title
Free next day delivery for bit-tech members

Jack_Pepsi 18th May 2010 17:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom @ CCL (Post 2307259)
As the thread title: Free next day delivery for bit-tech members.

I will ammend the main post to make things clear thanks. :)

Thanks, I didn't notice the thread title as I used the link in the news item on the front page.

Tom @ CCL 18th May 2010 17:23

If anyone gets any trouble making use of the free shipping just pop us a message in this thread. :)

Bazinga 18th May 2010 18:01

I just want to say thanks for this to both CCL and Bit-Tech. I've only ordered a few times from CCL in the past but I can see that's going to change now :)

atanum141 18th May 2010 20:59

Just a question guys: ive signed up for the free offer which is awesome however Im in need of a product thats sold out and need an ETA for when it will be back instock.

iam looking for a Asus Xonar U1 USB sound card. It's listed on your stite but out of stock.

any idea when it will be??

Tom @ CCL 18th May 2010 21:07

Give me 10 minutes and I will get back to you on the soundcard.

Tom @ CCL 18th May 2010 21:12

Next stock of this in to CCL will be on the 1st/2nd of June, with delivery to you the day after.

Hope this helps. :)

atanum141 18th May 2010 21:51

Fan bloody tastic! You can be assured as soon its in stock i shall be ordering.

EdwardTeach 18th May 2010 22:33

Nice one!

GingerFox 18th May 2010 22:57

Cheers guys, i do like me some free shipping:P

Tom @ CCL 18th May 2010 23:27

The free shipping is there to be used, we will be doing other things exclusive to Bit-Tech forums just like we do exclusives for our own forum members so be sure to keep an eye on our section from time to time so you don't miss anything. ;)

Aracos 19th May 2010 02:03

I probably shouldn't be doing this but the promotion code for free delivery on orders over 50 from the last partnership still works which is BIT50 :thumb:

jbloggs 19th May 2010 03:13

Put my Bit-tech username + email into the 2 boxes on bottom of Profile page and I get 2 x i beside each and when click upon each says:

Quote:

Your bit-tech forum details allow you to be eligible for special offers such as free shipping.

In order to change your bit-tech forum details, please email forums@cclonline.com quoting the following three pieces of information:

your username for cclonline.com
your original bit-tech username and email
your new bit-tech username and email
Once we receive this information we will be able to amend your account as requested.
Why would I need to change my Bit-tech details, is it because my Bit-tech email is not the same as the one I use for CClonline?

Thanks.
________
Water bongs

Snubbs 19th May 2010 07:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbloggs (Post 2307650)
Put my Bit-tech username + email into the 2 boxes on bottom of Profile page and I get 2 x i beside each and when click upon each says:

Why would I need to change my Bit-tech details, is it because my Bit-tech email is not the same as the one I use for CClonline?

Thanks.

I assume it means that if you change your bit-tech username in the future, you need to inform CCL

Fizzban 19th May 2010 13:38

Done. Thank you guys! :cooldude:

varkanoid 19th May 2010 14:17

I usually order online and collect at the counter if I get over 20 posts can I get free Diesel ?

:naughty: