bit-tech.net Forums

bit-tech.net Forums (http://forums.bit-tech.net/index.php)
-   Magazine Discussion (http://forums.bit-tech.net/forumdisplay.php?f=110)
-   -   CPM feature.... (http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=223252)

Angel OD 29th Dec 2011 19:30

CPM feature....
 
I was approached by a person from Bit-tech.net in march 2011, and was asked if I wanted to do an article about my watercooled nintendo Wii.

I was truly honored by this, and there is no doubt I would do it again.

But today, 8 months after the original feature on the homepage, I still have only received the 8 gb of memory... I'm really not impressed!

Parge 30th Dec 2011 10:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angel OD (Post 2916878)
I was approached by a person from Bit-tech.net in march 2011, and was asked if I wanted to do an article about my watercooled nintendo Wii.

I was truly honored by this, and there is no doubt I would do it again.

But today, 8 months after the original feature on the homepage, I still have only received the 8 gb of memory... I'm really not impressed!

But the good news is that seeing this post made me look at your WC Car PC build! AMAZING!

Angel OD 30th Dec 2011 11:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Parge (Post 2917268)
But the good news is that seeing this post made me look at your WC Car PC build! AMAZING!

Well, I can't be mad about that, that's for sure! :) Thanks a lot Parge! :thumb:

Waynio 1st Jan 2012 18:19

I seen you say something about you hope you don't get banned for this post so thought I'd check it out :D, I totally doubt you'd get banned mate & hope the case & other bits come through for you ASAP else it's gonna hold up your new kickass project if it isn't already held up :eeek:.

When I did a write-up for custom pc with air cube it wasn't long after I got an email from quiet pc asking which colour case I'd like & wasn't long after that it arrived, have they contacted you yet or have you missed the email, something sounds botched with it being so long after & nothing other than the ram from Dennis, good thinking to start a thread about it I think, it should hopefully get someone to look into it for you :).

Angel OD 3rd Jan 2012 20:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Waynio (Post 2919193)
I seen you say something about you hope you don't get banned for this post so thought I'd check it out :D, I totally doubt you'd get banned mate & hope the case & other bits come through for you ASAP else it's gonna hold up your new kickass project if it isn't already held up :eeek:.

When I did a write-up for custom pc with air cube it wasn't long after I got an email from quiet pc asking which colour case I'd like & wasn't long after that it arrived, have they contacted you yet or have you missed the email, something sounds botched with it being so long after & nothing other than the ram from Dennis, good thinking to start a thread about it I think, it should hopefully get someone to look into it for you :).

My first post might have been a little... Shall we say, Harsh! Decided to change it after sleeping on it! :)

Don't really know what to say without starting to curse badly...

I'd do an article any day, but I'm just so amazingly disappointed about the whole thing...

And the value of the hardware has dropped to below 50% of what it was... This sucks a bit since I was going to sell off all but the case to fund it... I guess you learn from your mistakes, can't believe all you read...

My temper is getting the better of me while writing this, so for now I'll bid the adieux!

KidMod-Southpaw 3rd Jan 2012 21:06

You got away lightly...

Twas a great article, nice read I think! If only I could take photos of printable quality...

Edit, and 999 posts!? Don't waste number 1000!

KidMod-Southpaw 4th Jan 2012 18:00

As I've said, you shouldn't be dissapointed, sure, it's a big blow not getting the goodies. But you did the article, and that's a wonderful thing! It would be mind blowing if I were to get to do it!

...

Combatus 6th Jan 2012 19:17

Just clear this up - I've discovered that some of the prizes are behind and have been in touch with the relevant sponsors to make sure they send them out. Anyone who's missing anything should start receiving them soon, including an email asking what colour Fractal R3 case you'd like! Sorry for the delay on this but it IS being sorted.

Angel OD 6th Jan 2012 21:49

Yeah, thanks Antony! :) And as I said, I'll be back to haunt you if they don't show! ;)

Angel OD 12th Jan 2012 19:16

I got the stuff from Aquatuning now... All that remains is the main part, the case and psu! :)
Maybe before march! *Fingers Crossed*

Combatus 12th Jan 2012 21:07

:clap::clap::clap:

Waynio 13th Jan 2012 01:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Combatus (Post 2932240)
:clap::clap::clap:

And :rock::rock::rock::D

Angel OD 15th Jan 2012 10:02

Sooo... Who/where does one write if one did not yet receive the email about the case? I really really want to speed this up a bit!
It seems I might be moving within the next 3-4 months, and I truly want to be done with The Theory of Everything before that...

Waynio 15th Jan 2012 14:52

I feel like emailing quiet pc to remind them especially with the case being used in the best mod these cases have ever seen but with me just being a forumite nothing would happen :duh:.

Angel OD 15th Jan 2012 18:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Waynio (Post 2934809)
I feel like emailing quiet pc to remind them especially with the case being used in the best mod these cases have ever seen but with me just being a forumite nothing would happen :duh:.

Probably the most awesome compliment I've ever received! :)

I'd write them myself, but I haven't got the faintest idea of who to send the mail to... Or to what branch of Quiet Pc...

Angel OD 16th Jan 2012 17:04

Honestly... How hard can it be?

I wrote Ellen at QuietPc.com yesterday. She read the mail this morning, and now my case and PSU are on the way with GLS express...

Sheesh...

But now I can finally get on with the show! :thumb:

Waynio 16th Jan 2012 17:09

:hehe: Awesome :).


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 13:10.

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.