^ My handy instructions that I wrote previously, tell me what to do!
^ So I removed the top blowhole...
^ I decided to enlarge it - well actually, I slipped with the jigsaw and took a chunk out of a bit that wasn't supposed to be cut. On-the-fly modification to the design I call it.
^ Once the top had been cut-out, I concentrated on the spare PCI slots. Unfortunately the case isn't the best quality/strength and the jigsaw pulled part of the edging with it.
^ So I switched to the rotary tool, to neaten it all up.
^ Not a great picture, but it is a lot neater now. The shiny bits are from the cutting disc polishing the metal.
^ Another progress shot...
^ The top blowhole. I think I'll use some mesh on it, as I don't want to have overkill fans...
^ Another shot of the PCI slots. I put some beading on it, but it isn't needed, so will be removed.
To add to the shopping list - Modder's mesh!