Thread: Case Mod Project: LEXA
View Single Post
Old 10th Apr 2008, 12:09   #3
The boy 4rm oz
Project: Elegant-Li

The boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Ok as promised you shall have the pictures of the completed cable sleeving.
Here’s a picture of what it looked like before I started.

I had to remove the door off the fascia to be able to reach the LED cables.

Here are the two completed cables just needing to be heat shrunk over the zip ties.

As you probably would have noticed the cables are sleeved only about halfway down the cable. You will find out why later on.

Ok, next up will be the power and reset switches. I start by removing them from the fascia and then following the same process as the LED’s.

Here’s a picture of the four semi-sleeved cables.

Next up is the power cable and thermal probes for the LCD screen.

I think I will leave these until I get my motherboard because the probes need to be measured to size. I am also waiting for my Molex de-pinning tool so I can remove the power connector for easy sleeving.

Well that’s about it for today. Over the next few days I will complete sleeving the cables completely and you will find out why I left them half sleeved Until Then...

Happy Modding.
The boy 4rm oz is offline   Reply With Quote